frown.gif

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what it is, but your thing is crashing upon load.

I googled a bit and it seems to be something w/r/t covers?

What do I do to fix it? I think it worked before I downloaded the cover for netflix.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Gvaz said:

What do I do to fix it? I think it worked before I downloaded the cover for netflix.
I had once the same problem... it was a corrupted .png cover... you have to look for the corrupted image and delete it...

@Fishears: I posted in the googlecode page the issue about the Code Dump returning to HBC 1.0.8
I am using version 1062 of CoverFloader... Everything was working with HBC 1.0.7
Then I updated to 1.0.8, working on IOS37, and I received the code dump
Then I installed the IOS58, reinstalled the HBC 1.0.8 so that it was using IOS58, but I received the same code dump...
I`m sorry I am answering here, but I am abroad and the computer I am using does not let me to write in the googlecode page using my account...

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fishears said:
misteromar said:
@marcher its up on the google codes page http://code.google.com/p/wiicoverflow/

It's actually a custom channel that marcher was looking for - I downloaded it while the link was up but I don't have it any more. I can check my Wii SD to see if it's still on there... unless LWares drops by and re-hosts it
I will no longer be hosting these wads.

If you would like to attempt to do it yourselves, download the latest dol and one of the forwarders.
Load the wad within CustomizeMii and inject the wad and save!
smile.gif

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
cambric said:
Gvaz said:

I had once the same problem... it was a corrupted .png cover... you have to look for the corrupted image and delete it...

@Fishears: I posted in the googlecode page the issue about the Code Dump returning to HBC 1.0.8
I am using version 1062 of CoverFloader... Everything was working with HBC 1.0.7
Then I updated to 1.0.8, working on IOS37, and I received the code dump
Then I installed the IOS58, reinstalled the HBC 1.0.8 so that it was using IOS58, but I received the same code dump...
I`m sorry I am answering here, but I am abroad and the computer I am using does not let me to write in the googlecode page using my account...

I've posted a new dol for you to test (if you don't mind) - I won't post the link here because its not for the world (you know where to find it)

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
fishears said:
I've posted a new dol for you to test (if you don't mind) - I won't post the link here because its not for the world (you know where to find it)
Test result posted in the same place you know....

Cambo

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work fishears, latest dol works great for me.

On an unrelated note, I had someone come up to me the other day and talk about wii hacking, I asked if he plays backups using a loader... he said he uses this cool itunes esque loader called coverfloader. I told him to STFU!

Great to see people are still using this, and even better that you are keeping it up to date.

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unfortunately I'm having poblems with some games in combination with Coverfloader (Prince of Persia for example). I haven't seen any updates in a while so I started looking at other loaders. I do feel like I'm cheating though ;-)

I'm now trying CFG USB-loader, it also has a Coverflow-layout option, I know Wiiflow does too but I never quite like it for some reason..

Anyway, many thanks for all your time and hard work, I really enjoyed using CoverFloader.

yixiar

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
yixiar said:
My wii will halt when running any version above 1006.
glare.gif

Why?

My Wii is 3.2u

More, my hard disk have 2 partitions, one is wbfs format with games, the other is fat32 format with covers. I think it may be the reason cause coverflow halt with above version r1006.
unsure.gif

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have my hdss with 2 partitions, Fats32 primary active is the 1st one and Wbfs is the 2nd one, from memory there where a couple of earlier revisions that didnt work but from memory 1023 and up works fine
Having 2 prob's one is my old fowarder doesnt work with these newer revisions 1060/1062
"CoverFloader-YCFL-USB-SDForwarder" yeah the newer forwarders work
2nd is with more than 430 games on a 1.5Tbyte, i am getting Stack Dumps (dsi) when flicking through covers, just checking again now with a new SD Card

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To be honest, I can't see there anymore progress being done with this loader. As there hasn't been any updates in a while. Also, some newer games aren't supported like Just Dance 2 as it comes up with an error even if you do patch it with Error_#002 patch.

My suggestion would be try another loader, which has something similar.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't this get superceeded by Wiiflow?
Haven't seen this loader mentioned ever since Wiiflow was released. Which was years ago!

Wiiflows interface is virtually identical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...