There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DBp3kckWAAAuYGM.jpg

Twitter
Um.. that's a thing apparently.
Well that is quite obviously a creative "intervention" made by some funny trolls that perhaps wanted to adhere to something, or perhaps just wanted to troll around just because.
I remember when some "creative" people made something like that over the traffic green lights in Buenos Aires, but only that the stencils where shaped like weed leaves.

110310-Semaforos-1.jpg

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is quite obviously a creative "intervention" made by some funny trolls that perhaps wanted to adhere to something, or perhaps just wanted to troll around just because.
I remember when some "creative" people made something like that over the traffic green lights in Buenos Aires, but only that the stencils where shaped like weed leaves.

110310-Semaforos-1.jpg
Here is an example of someone who doesn't read the news. Don't be like him, kids.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here is an example of someone who doesn't read the news. Don't be like him, kids.
Hey, I thought you had me in your ignore list.
Well, I see either that was a lie, or you have some kind of stalking obsession with me and are just desperately clicking the show ignored content button to see what I write.

Hmm... I don't know if I should feel flattered for your straightforward obsession or just frightened, nevertheless sorry I must turn you down, I am not interested in Iguanas.

PS: And yes, I might be blind to confuse an Iguana with a snake... but being a snake it could work actually, just contact me by PM :wub: /s

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It gets weird when you a girl with two bfs. I have to cross at a non-couples spot and they have to cross there. We then have to setup a proper meeting spot, my people meet with their people. It gets complicated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1