Hacking Could I get banned for transfering Pokemon S/V savefiles from EmuNAND to sysNAND?

Mattk14

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, transferred save
Right now people are using DBI and JKSV on sys nand without problems, but telling that it's safe is a lie. You can say it is safe right now.

Also, if you will dip your toes on PKhex before importing your save on sys nand, a tiny single little mistake and you're fucked, it happened to a lot of people on Sword and Shield.

Since it's pokemon, my suggestion is just borrow another switch do a regular trade for stuff you care about, that is 100% safe indeed.
If you're lazy to do the girding again, you may send a egg with a powerful pokemon to the new profile, hatch it there, then back it to old profile and feed it candies until it reaches lv 100. Then send it back to the new profile and blast through the gyms/titans/team star. There is a option to skip movies that will help you save time.
Has anyone tried it yet?
I am playing since it leaked and I just got the digital original game but I am afraid of doing it :P I am going to wait and see people doing it without getting banned first. Please post your experiences with JKSV.

Yeah, works fine after transferring. I havnt run any cheats or anything.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter if you've done it for years, it's a new game. Who knows what's been added. While probably nothing, it's better to assume it's not safe than it is. You can take whatever risks YOU want but no point to encouraging others to do it.
It's probably fine but you can't ever know for sure. What if they added something to deal with this 3 minutes after your post?
New game doesn't mean anything. Saves in emu are the same as sys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 🫂