Copy Swiss to a Gamecube Memory Card using a Wii?

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.areyougoingtostalkme.wtf
XP
Country
Japan
Hey there folks,

Question is short and i forgot where to find my answers:D

I have a 1st Revision Wii + the Pal Gamecube with the SP2 Slot.Also an SD2SP2 and 2 Gamecube Memory Cards,along with a 2GB SD Card and a Gecko(for the SD Card).
also the Wii is Modded and can access GCMM

I want to use my Wii in order to put the Swiss.dol on my Gamecube Memory Card to boot into swiss using The Wind Waker :)

So i am looking at a Save Game Exploit without Modchips or this Action Replay Disc

can you tell me how to pull this off?

Last edited by Rocky_D,

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Japan
No no, see:

You're needing to put 2 saves on your MC, your Zelda save and that boot.gci from Swiss.

Edit: Oh also, just glancing at my SD card, Swiss may need to be named autoexec.dol. Dunno why the guy that did that guide named his boot.dol, maybe there's some variety between exploits or something.

So what you are saving is my Memory Card in Slot 1 should contain a regular Twillight Princess save and the boot.gci from the DOL Folder that was inside the Swiss archive?

and my SD Card should then have in the root swiss r_1336.dol but renamed into autoexec.dol?

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Japan
No no, see:

You're needing to put 2 saves on your MC, your Zelda save and that boot.gci from Swiss.

Edit: Oh also, just glancing at my SD card, Swiss may need to be named autoexec.dol. Dunno why the guy that did that guide named his boot.dol, maybe there's some variety between exploits or something.

So my Slot Memory Card should contain a regular Save and the hacked one?

and on my SD Card Root a swiss_r1336.dol renamed to autoexec.dol?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I think back then it was the same as nowadays