raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
p1ngpong said:
Well the reason that the forums are a bit quiet is that everyone is too busy enjoying the great new 1.1.3 firmware. No one posts anything because the firmwares great with no bugs at all. The DS-X is NOT dead, its one of the top cards on the market now since the update! the price of the DS-X is not high when you factor in the fact that it i so advanced compared to any other flashcard available, also you save money becaue you dont need to buy any extra overpriced memory cards, its ready to go right out the box! I have even ordered my fourth DS-X since the last firmware update its so good!
As for threads being closed rabid1 stated that he only closes deletes things to save other members being attacked by all the hatters, so there you go!
Little p1ngy grew up so fast, he's now a little mod!
cry.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
raulpica said:
p1ngpong said:
Well the reason that the forums are a bit quiet is that everyone is too busy enjoying the great new 1.1.3 firmware. No one posts anything because the firmwares great with no bugs at all. The DS-X is NOT dead, its one of the top cards on the market now since the update! the price of the DS-X is not high when you factor in the fact that it i so advanced compared to any other flashcard available, also you save money becaue you dont need to buy any extra overpriced memory cards, its ready to go right out the box! I have even ordered my fourth DS-X since the last firmware update its so good!
As for threads being closed rabid1 stated that he only closes deletes things to save other members being attacked by all the hatters, so there you go!
cry.gif

All true by the way.

EVEN TO THIS DAY!!!!
wtf.gif

smileipb2.png

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
p1ngpong said:
raulpica said:
p1ngpong said:
cry.gif

All true by the way.

EVEN TO THIS DAY!!!!
wtf.gif

smileipb2.png
So true! Now let's raise our DS-Xs to the sky and cheer! :yaydsx:

smileipb2.png

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry P1ngy, sometime you can never leave the past behind!
But if you become a mod, you could delete the whole DS-x forum, it's not like anyone is going to miss it!

Oh, also, just tried the IRC for first time, my browser crashed twice?! Yeah, I'm not too computer smart
blink.gif

But that's another discussion, hope you like your new position, you deserve it considering your dedication to this board, have fun (I know you will).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay