Italy
Steingreis said:
i'm trying to path covers for:
SD:/image/2d
SD:/image/3d
SD:/image/full
SD:/image/disc

But without any sucess... any help?

this is the configuration I commonly use...

I just placed these lines in the sd:/usb-loader/config.txt file:

# covers
covers_path_2d = sd:/images/2d
covers_path_3d = sd:/images/3d
covers_path_disc = sd:/images/disc
covers_path_full = sd:/images/full

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Oh ok. How's your base detection working? There are better methods than the one i used(hash of the tmd).
I had no clue, but diving into the code, this is the function used:
CODEint wanin_mload_get_IOS_base()
{
ÂÂÂÂint ret;
ÂÂÂÂiosInfo ios;
ÂÂÂÂmemset(&ios, 0, sizeof(ios));

ÂÂÂÂif(mload_init()

nubb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just like to add in my recent experience when updating to rev19 with CFG v56c-222.

When I updated to rev19 from rev 14, the first time I loaded CFG from the channel forwarder (non-hybrid) CFG would default to 249 load options regardless of any config changes. Selecting 222-mload manually in the game options still loaded the game fine. However, when loading CFG from HBC everything was OK and 222-mload was default. What I thought weird was that the channel forwarder was loading 249 from the start.

What I did to fix this problem was to update my old channel forwarder I had to pepxl's forwarder [here].

4.0u, 249 rev19, hermes v4, cfg v56c-222

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nubb said:
I'd just like to add in my recent experience when updating to rev19 with CFG v56c-222.

When I updated to rev19 from rev 14, the first time I loaded CFG from the channel forwarder (non-hybrid) CFG would default to 249 load options regardless of any config changes. Selecting 222-mload manually in the game options still loaded the game fine. However, when loading CFG from HBC everything was OK and 222-mload was default. What I thought weird was that the channel forwarder was loading 249 from the start.

What I did to fix this problem was to update my old channel forwarder I had to pepxl's forwarder [here].

4.0u, 249 rev19, hermes v4, cfg v56c-222

you must of been using Narolez's Forwarder previously i take it, the one with selectable IOS on load

ugoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I just switched over to this loader from USBloader GX but i've been trying to get the loader to start in gui mode but have had no success so can any one tell me the exact layout in the settings.cfg file in order to start the loader in gui mode because this is my current layout and it will not start in gui mode

# CFG USB Loader settings file 56a
# Note: This file is automatically generated

# Global Settings:
theme = Blue Circuit
device = usb
partition = WBFS1
gui = 1
gui_style = coverflow3d
gui_rows = 1

otti17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
did u edit the settings.cfg and config.cfg manually? try to load the v56relaese zip-file from the first page. copy over to your sd-card and it should start in gui-mode (standard). standard theme is grey matter. after this you can setup your personal settings within the settings-dialog (push button 1 twice, make your settings and save it with button 2)

ugoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much that did it now it starts up in gui mode
yaywii.gif

EDIT: Sorry for this but can you also tell me how to edit game names because i tried changing it in titles.txt and gamelist.txt but it still doesn't show up as i wanted it to when i start up the loader

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a bit of trouble here.. 2 hours later and I still can't figure it out! I am soo confused right now.

I have CFG USB Loader on one 256mb SD card. When I run this, it uses IOS222 as default. However when I run CFG USB Loader on a 4gb SD (not SDHC) card, it tells me I must install IOS222 to run a game in FAT mode, and the IOS in use is Waninkoko's Rev 14, which I don't want to update as IOS222 has been working perfectly for me.

How do I force the CFG USB Loader to use IOS222, I can't seem to select it anywhere. And why does it successfully use IOS222 on one SD card, but tells me I need to install it to run a game on a FAT device when I run it from another SD card? I want to use a NTFS device, it sees the games but won't let me run them, it gives me an error ( something -128, need IOS222 to run FAT games, press any button to continue).

Thanks!

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
ugoo said:
Thank you very much that did it now it starts up in gui mode
yaywii.gif

EDIT: Sorry for this but can you also tell me how to edit game names because i tried changing it in titles.txt and gamelist.txt but it still doesn't show up as i wanted it to when i start up the loader
Be careful. There are two possible titles.txt locations. The first is in sd:/usb-loader, the second in the apps directory with boot.dol. The one in the apps location will have priority on names if you have one in both locations. You can also use a custom-titles.txt file to override just a few titles if you like.

Oh, and the option you were looking for earlier was gui=start (which is in the default config.txt you downloaded)

QUOTE(bubbleboy @ Apr 21 2010, 08:27 PM) I'm having a bit of trouble here.. 2 hours later and I still can't figure it out! I am soo confused right now.

I have CFG USB Loader on one 256mb SD card. When I run this, it uses IOS222 as default. However when I run CFG USB Loader on a 4gb SD (not SDHC) card, it tells me I must install IOS222 to run a game in FAT mode, and the IOS in use is Waninkoko's Rev 14, which I don't want to update as IOS222 has been working perfectly for me.

How do I force the CFG USB Loader to use IOS222, I can't seem to select it anywhere. And why does it successfully use IOS222 on one SD card, but tells me I need to install it to run a game on a FAT device when I run it from another SD card? I want to use a NTFS device, it sees the games but won't let me run them, it gives me an error ( something -128, need IOS222 to run FAT games, press any button to continue).

Thanks!
Add ios=222-mload in config.txt, or use a -222 version of the loader. My guess is that you already installed a -222 version on your SD card.

ugoo

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed the hybrid channel but i never copied the sd card apps version so do i then download a new titles.txt and replace the one in my usb-loader file on my Hard drive.

EDIT: Actually never mind i got it working by copying a new titles.txt file to my usb-loader hard drive file and then adding the game names to the new one now i've got everything set out nicely
smile.gif
this loader is a lot better than USBloader GX that's for sure.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh thank god for this.

USBloader GX has been really unreliable for me...some versions are fun, but then I update and BAM. No worky.

This has always worked perfectly for me.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Oh thank god for this.

USBloader GX has been really unreliable for me...some versions are fun, but then I update and BAM. No worky.

This has always worked perfectly for me.
If it's not broken, why fix it ?? Should always use the most stable version for you unless there is a rly needed new feature in an update.  

Pip'

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
The trouble with the banner animations is actually parsing that data into an animation. The algorithms are not well described and nobody has created efficient players for them on the Wii (well, except Nintendo which obviously has an efficient player built into the menu).
Yeah, that's what I was referring to. It seems like no one really knows everything about those yet.

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@our great devolpers

Hey guys!

I´m starting CFG under IOS249 [57].
Now I saved in the "per game options" to use IOS223-mload for a game.
When loading it writes the regular "loading 223-mload..." and it says then also "Base 38 v4 mload". But I installed IOS223 as IOS38+37. So does the message only display the "Main-IOS" that was used to merge?

greets, user423
wink2.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
atomex said:
thanks for this great loader!!
yaywii.gif

can you add compatibility for Monster Hunter Trii???

Thanks again!
It's already compatible. Choose an IOS that includes IOS37 to run it (249rev19base37, 222/223v4base38+37 or 223/224v5base37) and you should be good.

atomex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
It's already compatible. Choose an IOS that includes IOS37 to run it (249rev19base37, 222/223v4base38+37 or 223/224v5base37) and you should be good.

Thanks!!! problem solved!!

thanks a lot!
I love this loader..
rofl2.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Sabin_Figaro said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196414

Maybe some way of implementing this? Not a priority just a suggestion...
It's an interesting idea, but I don't know what we'd do with it. We aren't going to make Cfg data-mine the Wii Message Board to get games played for sure (especially as they already have an app for that). Perhaps the best thing would be to turn on the playlog and just use their app to do the updating. Once the API is a little more robust, I guess we could send off messages when you start a game, or maybe a feature to view the gamercard, but that doesn't seem all that useful...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4