Hacking Comic book reader

Laughlyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded the digital comic reader for the PSP Go and i have several cbr files on my PC.
I'm really new to PSP hacking scene (like 3 days) and wondered how i get the PSP go to pick em up and read the files or if there is a homebrew app to read teh files i copy over and a location of where to copy teh files

Laughlyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers i'll see if i can find the homebrew version. Wish teh README files had a bit more info on the HB stuff, knowing where to save the files to read would be great
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Found the app and works a treat, cheers bud

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use a program that converted my manga to fit the PSP's screen. It reduced the image width to fit the PSP's resolution so you're only scrolling up and down. Pretty much essential for any kind of enjoyable reading experience. I'll let you google it if you're interested (not in the mood myself, lol). I think I read nearly all 38 volumes of Ranma 1/2 on my PSP....

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
badnat said:
I used to use a program that converted my manga to fit the PSP's screen. It reduced the image width to fit the PSP's resolution so you're only scrolling up and down. Pretty much essential for any kind of enjoyable reading experience. I'll let you google it if you're interested (not in the mood myself, lol). I think I read nearly all 38 volumes of Ranma 1/2 on my PSP....

Er... couldn't you easily just use the "Fit to screen" option on the Image viewer? >_> That's what I have always done and it works fine...

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Er... couldn't you easily just use the "Fit to screen" option on the Image viewer? >_> That's what I have always done and it works fine...
The image wouldn't look as good because of compression (which is no minor thing when reading small text) and it would take longer to load each image. That aside, I might have been on OFW at the time... I don't recall exactly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging