Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll drink either. On it's own I prefer Pepsi, but when using it as a mixer I prefer coke.

Except at the moment I drink neither, because Canadian soft drinks both disturb and offend me xD. When I get back to Britain i'll start drinking them again.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rogue Trader said:
I'll drink either. On it's own I prefer Pepsi, but when using it as a mixer I prefer coke.

Except at the moment I drink neither, because Canadian soft drinks both disturb and offend me xD. When I get back to Britain i'll start drinking them again.

How do they disturb/offend you? o.0

Also, Coke is best if you haven't had it in a really long time, the taste just hits you and it tastes so good. But for something to just drink whenever and when I'm eating or sitting back, Pepsi hands down. Prefer the flavor over coke.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Rogue Trader said:

How do they disturb/offend you? o.0

It's just the taste really. I suppose when you live your whole life eating/drinking something, and then when you try what it supposedly the same thing elsewhere, and it tastes completely different it comes as a bit of a shock. Don't get me wrong, I love Canada, this place is awesome, but soft drinks, cheese, chocolate and Guinness are so different to the norm (in a shockingly bad way) I find it easier to just avoid them altogether.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pepsi Max ftw!!!

Or Coke. I don't really care. If Pepsi Max is available then I usually get that, but otherwise I get some variety of Coke (usually Diet). I usually go days/weeks/months between drinking either of them and can't really tell the difference.

One that I do avoid though is Coke Zero. I tried it when it first came out and it was awwweffull. Never touching it again.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I usually take a Pepsi when it's available, but I don't mind a nice cold Coke either. I think Pepsi has slightly more bubbles too, or was that Coke? I don't remember which one. But one has more bubbles and the other has a stronger taste.

Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Javacat said:
Pepsi Max ftw!!!

Or Coke. I don't really care. If Pepsi Max is available then I usually get that, but otherwise I get some variety of Coke (usually Diet). I usually go days/weeks/months between drinking either of them and can't really tell the difference.

One that I do avoid though is Coke Zero. I tried it when it first came out and it was awwweffull. Never touching it again.
Correct coke zero just taste ummm bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know burnt pizza can be pretty bad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna download sonic generations to my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How do you put games on there? Does it have like a game store on the ps3?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black market store
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, download a pkg file, put it in a usb or a sd card, put the usb or sd card to ps3, turn on ps3hen, go to install game, install the game
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yea that's same with me, was just curious. Coolio
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao my keyboard decided to randomly die
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its prob your new router interfering w it