Not open for further replies.

Thenastyb0y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can't use the browser but there's gotta be some way right? I mean, it connects to the internet and would have all the necessary buttons. Hell if my dirty old phone can, why not. right?
Closest thing I've found to mentioning this was a post from 2012 but that's WAAAY before psnow and xcloud existed so I'm pretty sure that guy meant something else, like streaming 3ds games

Thenastyb0y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You COULD try this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-nkstreamer-remote-desktop-streaming-to-3ds.478230/
but that's just streaming locally from your PC, not streaming from something like Google Stadia or PSnow/Xcloud.

To be honest, I don't think the 3DS has the power to even do cloud game streaming, even the N3DS.
I don't think that would work, I'd need to find a way to have the 3ds register as a controller while streaming and also there would be an extra level streaming to the pc to the 3ds probably making it choppy AF if it did even work.

What I'm thinking is that the native 3ds internet browser sucks but it does lots of other stuff online fine, if there's a 3rd party browser that even runs decently I get the feeling it might work tho?
Like they didn't have web browsing in mind when they made the 3ds, same as most consoles, it's pretty much just there to say it's there.
I guess all I rly need to no to test this is If there are any browsers worth a damn made for 3ds

Even the new 3ds has shitty download speeds, so this would be impossible.
Can't be that bad. Worst connection I've tried xcloud on was a cheap PC with vista out of the box on wifi. If somethin using internet hardware from that old can stream Jedi fallen order smoothly, I'm sure a 3ds could handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: :blush::D:tpi: great use of emojis @AncientBoi