Closers Comp - Winners Announced

gbatemp_closers_contest.jpg

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was very hard for us to choose just 5 of the entries.

Here are the winners for the comp:

Look out for your keys later today!

@thewarhammer
@Jeffryxd
@Naegi_
@WhiteMaze
@Rhymei

--------------Original Post-------------------

Today we have a bit of a treat for ye 'tempers!

En Masse Entertainment has very generously sent over 5 codes to use with their latest MMO: Closers

In Closers, players become an elite agent of UNION, an organization dedicated to dealing with the threat of interdimensional aliens spilling through a series of mysterious portals that have appeared throughout New Seoul. At launch, players can choose one of five playable members of the Black Lambs team: Seha, a reluctant combat genius; Sylvi, the dedicated leader; Yuri, the skilled martial artist who only recently discovered her powers; Misteltein, a prodigious young boy with amazing support skills; or J, the grizzled veteran with a troubled past. Each character’s unique personality and combat style allows players to chart their own path through a complex, branching narrative, upgrading their skills and weapons along the way, and unlocking amazing new powers in a quest to vanquish a gargantuan interdimensional threat.

These codes will redeem the Ace Closer Bundle Founder’s Pack that has a full value of $570 and is currently on sale for $149.99. It will grant players the pack exclusive Dark Command costume as well as three other costumes, six full months of Elite Status, premium currency, instant closed beta access, and much more.

Closers: Ace Closer Bundle includes:

Dark Command Costume
Ivory Icon Costume
Tan & Ash; Sweater Club Costume
Phase Wings
Founder's Title
10x Mystery Boxes
10,000 En Masse Points
Elite Status for 180 days
Monster Cat Pet

So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning one of these packs? Simple, draw us an original anime-inspired character, digitally or photographed/scanned - with a description of their name, backstory and unique abilities or powers. Our staff will choose their top 5 and each one will win a code.

You have until December 28th to submit your entry in this thread.

CLOSERS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8000
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 5 GB available space

:arrow: Closers Impressions
:arrow: Closers Official Site
:arrow: Closers on Steam

Armalord

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations to the two that haven't been entering using accounts created on Dec 26. And congratulations to Naegi_ as well who DID create a new account, but seems pretty legit. The other two yet have to get more than one post on their accounts.

Just something I found very suspicious when I saw some masterpieces popping up within a pretty short timespan...

Hi

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
One of the best years ever in the GBA
Just incase anyone wondererd, here is how the votes turned out:

6 Thewarhammer
6 Jeffryxd
5 Whitemaze
4 Naegi_
4 Rhymei
4 Aracea
3 vinstage
2 B_e_p_s_i_m_a_n
2 Awesomeaustin316
2 Armalord
2 x65943

As you can see, it was very close and the 3 members with 4 votes each where thrown into the randomizer to pick 2 of them. Aracea just missed out this time.

I'm not sure if correct, but I think these codes may also give 5x more keys for you to give out to friends. If this is the case, maybe the winners can give some to the other members who entered?
Just a thought.

Wait. 5x keys What?

How do I do that? Ill gladly give codes to the other winners if I can get them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...