CLASSIC 2 MAGIC: Play SNES Cartridges on your SNES Mini (and much more)

If you LOVE Retro Gaming, then you need to check out THE must have accessory for the official SNES Mini consoles

3.jpg

Due to my various 'insider' contacts, I was able to recently sit-down and have fun with the C2M device, before it officially launches next month, and its truly does live up to its name, bringing retro gaming 'magic' to your Mini consoles, first off it allows you to play your original SNES cartridges, second it even allows you to 'backup' those cartridges to your choose of USB devices, and it also opens up your closed console to allow playing any SNES game you wish, no longer limited to just what Nintendo wants you to enjoy playing again from your childhood, infact you can even now magically play retro games from various other classic console manufacturers, over 20 different systems are supported, check out the official PR details below and their website and short 'intro video', and stay tuned as I bring you more coverage of this retro magical device soon.

SNES Mini Classic is a fantastic console but has one big flaw which frustrates all of its owners: The games collection is closed and limited.

Well no more! With Classic 2 Magic you can dig out your old SNES cartridges and play them directly on your SNES Mini Classic. Any game, from any region. Just plug & play!

You can also directly play game ROM files for SNES and many other different console systems on your SNES Mini Classic with Classic 2 Magic. The Classic 2 Magic creates so many new possibilities. The name says it all, it will do magic to your SNES Mini console.

And it is also compatible with the NES Mini console and Shonen Jump Mini.

You can find out more about all of the amazing features of Classic 2 Magic on its official website: http://classic2magic.com/
  • MSRP: $59.95
  • Availability: September 2018

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Fred Molyneux

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If this works as good as it seems on the video, I'll probably be getting one. Have a lot of all cart.
Do modified ROMs with trainers (cheats etc.) work on this?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Price is 2 high for my taste. You can pick up an NES and SNES together for less money. If this would play NES and SNES cartridges then the price would be justified but it only plays SNES and that through the SNES mini emulator. If you want original games then play it through original hardware instead of emulation otherwise just use roms

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's sort of a good, if not great, idea... but it seems kind of redundant.
Those like myself that have a decent library of SNES/SFC carts already have the means to play those carts (with 100% compatability, and not via a device dump that then emulates it).
Similarly, most owners of the SNES Classic that want to increase the library of playable titles have already Hakchi'd their device without the requirement of owning the carts.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Utterly useless device IMO. For the same price as a SNES Mini and this, you could literally just buy a regular ol' SNES and a bunch of games. If you can't live without HDMI, you can just get the SupaRetroN HD for nearly the same price as this. Even then, chances are if you have physical SNES games, you're going to have an actual SNES to play on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2