Gaming ClaDun (JP) ISO Fix?

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wanna play ClaDun, really badly. but nothing works. It just freezes at the loading screen. I have a 2000 Slim running GEN D2. How do I get it to work!? ; o ;

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
What have you actually tried thus far? Just running it on GEN D2? That counts as EVERYTHING???

GunstarX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not just playing on GEN D2. I found an apparent fix involving putting some kinda 6.00 PRX in my seplugins and switching to M33-6, but I could only play the first stage and upon hitting the transporter thingy, it went black and froze. I'm now back at GEN D2 and it's still doing it.

Also, ya I would wait for the US Version, but it'll probably have the same problem, which is why I want to be rid of it now.

A

Azngamer15

Wow, you're really REALLY terrible at this. but whatever, I'll bite

-> Install Gen-D3 5.50
-> Install Prometheus CFW Patch

google is your friend.

That's it. long as you find a good untouched iso you're fine. Also the US version is going to be PSN only which has the new PSN encryption that hasn't been cracked yet so, in that regard were outta luck. I'm probably buying it, NIS needs the money.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Azngamer15 said:
MEANWHILE

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1122058p1.html

holy shit bros, PSN is being updated early due to maintenance tomorrow, which means cladun, TODAY! =D I'm buying it...

Nice!! I'm buying it too! I tried to play the japanese version, didn't understand but I really liked it, so this is a must buy for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1