Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think you know the line start with "-" means removed, and the other with "+" means added.
I never learned any programing language in school or book, but I can tell you that the line removed not always be related with added.
And what you need to think is what function is rb.Push.

Yes I do know this, I just copy/paste apart of the page here.
But yes should check on the rb.push , like cmd was command of some type .

but thanks for letting us know.

same as with wwyleles
https://github.com/wwylele/citra/co...5539e2d#diff-32e95c1d506259c93943effced1ade6e

two lines of same code have well changed
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/blob/bleeding_edge/src/core/hle/service/apt/apt.cpp

Last edited by drwhojan,

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
If you want to know what rb.Push really is, you should find something like: ("x" could be any strings)
bool Push(x) {...
or
bool rb.Push(x) {...
bool or may be void.

But I glanced at apt.cpp, I think maybe rb.Push is a function to print information, maybe it's a global function in Citra, and I think find out what it is is not very helpful. But as I said, I never learn anythings about programing in normal way, I don't know if I'm right or not.

The most important is:
What do you want to change?
What error occurred?

This is why they suggest you to learn programing, each string have its definition, you need to know what all they are, then you will know what is wrong.

Last edited by matif,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to know what rb.Push really is, you should find something like: ("x" could be any strings)
But I glanced at apt.cpp, I think maybe rb.Push is a function to print information, maybe it's a global function in Citra, and I think find out what it is is not very helpful. But as I said, I never learn anythings about programing in normal way, I don't know if I'm right or not.
The most important is:
What do you want to change?
What error occurred?

This is why they suggest you to learn programing, each string have its definition, you need to know what all they are, then you will know what is wrong.

I see thank you.

Just trying to add last conflict from https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-251#post-7217502
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...jroweboy:swkbd

if (cancelled) {
rb.Push<u32>(-1);
return;
}

Seams to have fixed it and Merged and it Compiled , should be added under lines 2x IPC::RequestBuilder rb = rp.MakeBuilder(4, 4);

Attachments

• apt.zip
    29.5 KB · Views: 139

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I see thank you.

Just trying to add last conflict from https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-251#post-7217502
https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...jroweboy:swkbd

if (cancelled) {
rb.Push<u32>(-1);
return;
}

Seams to have fixed it and Merged and it Compiled , should be added under lines 2x IPC::RequestBuilder rb = rp.MakeBuilder(4, 4);

Finally know what you want, cmd_buff seems be replaced to rb.Push, and you want to replace it, too.
But first, have you ever check if there still remained any cmd_buff in all files?
Second, have you find out where is the function rb.Push wrote, what differents between cmd_buff and rb.Push? Both of them use GetCommandBuffer()?
Then, can the value of rb.Push be -1?
And then, when should we use <32> on a function?
Final and the most important, are there other error or conflict that you made when we run this version?

Last edited by matif,

onlykid122

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Im new here, sry if i post in wrong thread or my bad EG - i may discovered a bug on latest builds, the only good version, slow one, is the JIT from december for the game Bravely Default - here is the proof,

https://postimg.org/image/unpl4m78b/

https://postimg.org/image/cm6g6td7f/

also dont ask about my rig, if the bug appear on latest builds but not in the old one, it doesnt matter, i have a intel quad, gtx 1060 build, ws 10. I have over 20 h in this game, i think im not mistaken, with latest builds it CANT BE PLAY, statuses and effects on spells are broken.

Baybay

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I had this problem anyone can fix it

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 250

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pokemon X and Y still haven't fixed for over a year. Right now, you can't play Pokemon X and Y right now. Don't expect this year that this bug will be fixed. Been there last year but never happened.

It's certainly not a saving issue, and yes sound effects in game play was fixed by pipe3 , only the game is missing its music by some other audio source issue then, maybe once this is found that maybe could fix it, if not then it's another ongoing issue some where..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Finally know what you want, cmd_buff seems be replaced to rb.Push, and you want to replace it, too.
But first, have you ever check if there still remained any cmd_buff in all files?
Second, have you find out where is the function rb.Push wrote, what differents between cmd_buff and rb.Push? Both of them use GetCommandBuffer()?
Then, can the value of rb.Push be -1?
And then, when should we use <32> on a function?
Final and the most important, are there other error or conflict that you made when we run this version?

I don't think i'll really go into it, but thanks all the same, Best to leave it to the pros!.

and yes the last line would need changing also
void ReplySleepQuery(Service::Interface* self) {
u32* cmd_buff = Kernel::GetCommandBuffer();

cmd_buff[1] = RESULT_SUCCESS.raw; <- ? no changes work
LOG_WARNING(Service_APT, "(STUBBED) ReplySleepQuery called");
}

and is using apt_s.cpp {0x003E0080, ReplySleepQuery, "ReplySleepQuery"}, , so maybe first part

IPC::RequestParser rp(Kernel::GetCommandBuffer(), 0x3E, 8, 8); // 0x003E0080

Reactions: NiagA and JayFoxRox

matif

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I don't think i'll really go into it, but thanks all the same, Best to leave it to the pros!.

and yes the last line would need changing also
u32* cmd_buff = Kernel::GetCommandBuffer();

cmd_buff[1] = RESULT_SUCCESS.raw; <- ? no changes work
LOG_WARNING(Service_APT, "(STUBBED) ReplySleepQuery called");
}

and is using apt_s.cpp {0x003E0080, ReplySleepQuery, "ReplySleepQuery"}, , so maybe first part

IPC::RequestParser rp(Kernel::GetCommandBuffer(), 0x3E, 8, 8); // 0x003E0080
I don't know anything about C++, maybe what you changed is right, but I can use javascript and lua write many small stuffs, so the last thing I can tell you is if you don't know each answer of my questions, maybe you could ignore those error, and don't release Citra with conflict codes until it updated.

-----------edited-----------
Just saw 0x3E, 8, 8, it's wrong.

Last edited by matif,
Reactions: JayFoxRox

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know anything about C++, maybe what you changed is right, but I can use javascript and lua write many small stuffs, so the last thing I can tell you is if you don't know each answer of my questions, maybe you could ignore those error, and don't release Citra with conflict codes until it updated.

-----------edited-----------
Just saw 0x3E, 8, 8, it's wrong.

Seems more accurate that either 3E.2.0 as 8 in 003E0080 is 2
96546.jpg

Santy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I was wondering if already exists any build that would make Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice playable. I have read somewhere that it has something to do with geometry shaders, could it be? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn