Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
i have also used the 26.12 build ...same result

I asked a similar question a few pages back; Your problem is likely due to the fact that the Geometry Shader the game uses for battle animations broke a while back.

I myself am using an older build to play the game for this exact reason. Try anything below Bleeding Edge 94 and see if it helps:

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/

Also, keep in mind that anything below BE 94 will NOT contain the PR that fixed Petalburg Woods Crash, so if you still need to go through that, keep using whatever build your using.

EDIT: Petalburg Woods Crash fix was merged in BE 90, not 94 it seems.

Last edited by XaneTenshi,

pokehunter4214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I asked a similar question a few pages back; Your problem is likely due to the fact that the Geometry Shader the game uses for battle animations broke a while back.

I myself am using an older build to play the game for this exact reason. Try anything below Bleeding Edge 94 and see if it helps:

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-bleeding-edge/releases/

Also, keep in mind that anything below BE 94 will NOT contain the PR that fixed Petalburg Woods Crash, so if you still need to go through that, keep using whatever build your using.

EDIT: Petalburg Woods Crash fix was merged in BE 90, not 94 it seems.
i tried bleeding edge 92 and 90....still not showing

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
i tried bleeding edge 92 and 90....still not showing

Like LG_ said, try an older build. If you didn't see my edit, it seems that the Petalburg Woods Crash fix was merged in BE 90, and I know the battle animations had disappeared around the same time. So, you need to try one below that.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can anyone of you make mesa work with citra-qt.exe?bcoz the mesa now only work with citra.exe(citra head),which have no option for cheat ,setting,etc......you know old fashion laptop with intel hd graphic not support opengl 3.30 :sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto