Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ danman, grate update thanks and for us all.

Any change of looking into a fresh game saving issue vr zelda a link between worlds ?

About 1hr ago, I had a one in a million esp, where it did load up a new game from start, wish I would have recorded it, Tried again now it will not load up again :huh:, too odd

Maybe some cadge issue, at right moment thing..., are not locking into some think

Any thought's anyone ?..

No idea what I may have done while editing and compiling.

Last edited by drwhojan, , Reason: fixed post

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Pokemon X stops during the transition from the intro to bedroom. Does anyone here have a solution?
<snip>

Your video come along with a link to chinese build ,so,maybe supervisor will remove your post from this thread later on ^_^ ,btw, this bug is still exist in every build including the megaman legaby build ,so,there is no method to fix it atm

Even you try with a save file ,you will stuck again at selecting starter with this 9/7 chinese citra build...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a skylake cpu. which one of those should I be using?

@KazoWAR you want this build for testing which game? Megaman Legacy?

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed video to illegal Citra build -rp

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your video come along with a link to chinese build ,so,maybe supervisor will remove your post from this thread later on ^_^ ,btw, this bug is still exist in every build including the megaman legaby build ,so,there is no method to fix it atm

Even you try with a save file ,you will stuck again at selecting starter with this 9/7 chinese citra build...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@KazoWAR you want this build for testing which game? Megaman Legacy?

No seems gmdk releases are about's once a month give are take.

JayFoxRox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No news from the Chinese peeps?

Don't poll.
This is a Forum - if somebody can actually contribute to the discussion, they should post / If they can't they should shut up.
If you want to chat, get on IRC or something.

Don't you guys see that raulpica has already started cleaning up your mess with the comment "useless" as reason for the removal? (good job btw!)

All your post does (+ that one) is to increase the noise.
More pages to scroll through ~ more valuable information which will get lost.
- This post is also useless, but I guess I have to make a point here.

Also, this - if you want to make someone aware of something like that, invite them to a private conversation OR report their post. There is no reason for a public post. Also if you advertise publicly that their video contains warez, that's as bad as publishing it in the first place. All you do is forwarding interested people to it.

Last edited by JayFoxRox,
Reactions: latios10s and LG_

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't poll.
This is a Forum - if somebody can actually contribute to the discussion, they should post / If they can't they should shut up.
If you want to chat, get on IRC or something.

Don't you guys see that raulpica has already started cleaning up your mess with the comment "useless" as reason for the removal? (good job btw!)

All your post does (+ that one) is to increase the noise.
More pages to scroll through ~ more valuable information which will get lost.
- This post is also useless, but I guess I have to make a point here.

Also, this - if you want to make someone aware of something like that, invite them to a private conversation OR report their post. There is no reason for a public post. Also if you advertise publicly that their video contains warez, that's as bad as publishing it in the first place. All you do is forwarding interested people to it.
Okay. You don't have to be so aggressive. Discuss is discuss. That's it.

lolota10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I really need some help.I play sapphire using the chinese build and i am on my way to the 3d badge but the game keeps freezing before battles and i can't even play.This has happened before but not like this.I read before in the comments that the game has already been completed using citra by some people.Can i know what build are you guys using or a fix for my problem?
Thnx in advance

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Daman build with input looking good grate so far :)

Nice one wwylele ;)

gnXA05E.jpg

Last edited by drwhojan,

thieftheodore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I added the correct files to the compiling, with thanks to wwylele

Where you like to upload it to ?, I can only PM it to you.

As for posting it here would need Daman say so
thanks for the link, anyway does it run better than latest daman build since that build had input config already?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the link, anyway does it run better than latest daman build since that build had input config already?

His link is using apart of the chinese builds, Them builds do have input, and franken stuff and mention in the archive text, using https://github.com/DaMan69/citra/tree/franken-build

I was only using the input in his build https://github.com/DaMan69/citra.git

------

Although banging my head working what I did that zelda ALBW loaded up without a save file, just worked 1 time, loaded a fresh game., lol

Last edited by drwhojan,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Attachments

• Citra_Input_Files-By_wwylele.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited by drwhojan,

Centennial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops forgot about the build linking thing, I'll have to keep that in mind.
Anyway someone told me that Pokemon X and Y have a tendency to freeze when you pick up or receive any item. Does this happen in builds outside of the Chinese ones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!