XP
Country
United States

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play pokemon on 9/24, I make OBS record at 1 FPS so that I can get as much speed in citra as possible with the game looking a lot better with the texture filtering/cel shading. And I dont see annoying lines everywhere. Look.
4353534543.PNG

Reactions: JonJaded

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When I play pokemon on 9/24, I make OBS record at 1 FPS so that I can get as much speed in citra as possible with the game looking a lot better with the texture filtering/cel shading. And I dont see annoying lines everywhere. Look. View attachment 66128

Do you means whenever you playing ORAS ,there will be no longer have the black line error ? Or this only happen when you recording?

Lunos

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The comparisons for the latest builds:
KrBbWgg.png

So you've got the Bleeding Edge build to work properly with the Pokémon games? How? x.x ..
Whenever I resume my Rutile Ruby savefile on it, the game freezes quickly after that, be it after walking from one map to another or when I try to start a wildbattle.

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you've got the Bleeding Edge build to work properly with the Pokémon games? How? x.x ..
Whenever I resume my Rutile Ruby savefile on it, the game freezes quickly after that, be it after walking from one map to another or when I try to start a wildbattle.
I copy and paste across my user folder including my save file and everything else in my user folder including the dumped files and it works just fine. I just collected about 20 wondercards and did the eon ticket event today on it include defeating a few pokemon in the wild, soared around and got my national dex. Original OR though.

Since I doubt that the 24 build contains the newer bugfixes and the speed is the same might as well use the bleeding edge official builds.

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan If I remember correctly AVX2 is only for intel chips.
My builds of PCSX2 crash on my AMD FX 8350 if there is an associated AVX2 dll in the plugins folder.

Hay thanks for letting me know, I'm on amd myself 4 core 3.2 Ghz / 12GB ram but no avx2 as you say, but dose have avx

yes the .dll compiled that way also, I just like to ask @ Daman what program do he uses to merge the .dll into the .exe ?, what flags you also use in msvc to make sure the programs dose merge them also ?, cheers.

update, I just added in the input core #1995 for gamepads into the bleeding edge - https://github.com/Jhno591/citra-bleeding-edge/commit/68da3f043e2e1f58aa40cfddc35454e364e1c449

Download Source Code w gitbash
Code:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Jhno591/citra-bleeding-edge

Next i'll add better Tagged frame layouts for bleeding edge, I removed the jroweboy one as adding it into graphics is not much seen.
--------------------------------------------
EDIT: Mingw compiling last 2 errors, anyone have an idea ?
attached list

Edit OK so edited test line 13 CMakeLists.txt
Code:
target_link_libraries(tests audio_core citra citra_qt common core input_core test updater video_core)

Attachments

• ErrorList_MinGW.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by drwhojan,

DaMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compiling a static library of SDL2 is easy. Grab the source and CMake will set up a static lib project. You'll need to add "version.lib imm32.lib" to CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES in Citra's Cmake (check advanced if you don't see it). Haven't tried compiling a static QT for VC yet (takes a while and only did for GCC since they don't official libraries). I'll try it tomorrow and share the libraries if I'm successful.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Compiling a static library of SDL2 is easy. Grab the source and CMake will set up a static lib project. You'll need to add "version.lib imm32.lib" to CXX_STANDARD_LIBRARIES in Citra's Cmake (check advanced if you don't see it). Haven't tried compiling a static QT for VC yet (takes a while and only did for GCC since they don't official libraries). I'll try it tomorrow and share the libraries if I'm successful.

Yes i can do the sdl easy, and downloaded SDL2-devel-2.0.4-mingw.tar.gz (MinGW 32/64-bit) for mingw , then replaced the 64bit files
from x86_64-w64-mingw32 then used the code lines from CMakeLists.txt here https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/compare/master...yami-hack:buildp
as I needed x86_64-w64-mingw32 listing
other then you would have issues regarding DSL2.dll with pressing input keys as emulator will crash

I'll look at the rest thanks, got kid staying over at moment on my own PC 99% of time lols , while i get his laptop, be tomorow he gone home

I'll add the mingw files to the reop was just working local , but also have to make sure it don't brake msvs2015 building, so will rebuild and test that

just down to one error be four this afternoon called ALL , assuming all build not quite made it
----------------------------------------------

EDIT, I will re-look over the Input_core 1995, seems to slow the emulation speed some what in msvc build, was not that slow be four input
-------------

EDIT add it manual like this ? - "version.lib imm32.lib" with -
g1y6wjt.png

Last edited by drwhojan,

ileikoranges

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play pokemon on 9/24, I make OBS record at 1 FPS so that I can get as much speed in citra as possible with the game looking a lot better with the texture filtering/cel shading. And I dont see annoying lines everywhere. Look. View attachment 66128
I made a video on how to fix the lines.

Reactions: EdwardElric

Alexking0615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys
Someone know how to fully revome the stereoscopic effect form the AVX2 build
this build runs faster than the 24-9 but i cant remove that red and blue rendering problem

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (802).png
    Captura de pantalla (802).png
    204.3 KB · Views: 236

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@drwhojan in mine laptop, your avx2 12.10.16 build, pokemon games are not working?

In what way it not work ?, if it don't run then you will need someone else User folder with nand files and shared_font.bin file

these files I cannot post here as illegal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey guys
Someone know how to fully revome the stereoscopic effect form the AVX2 build
this build runs faster than the 24-9 but i cant remove that red and blue rendering problem

this happens when you separate the windows ?

Disable stereoscopic just go into Emulation window and un check it , also turn down the slide bar first to the bottom.

Last edited by drwhojan,

SantoshShlok

GBAtemp Master
Trophies
XP
Country
India
In what way it not work ?, if it don't run then you will need someone else User folder with nand files and shared_font.bin file

Disable stereoscopic just go into Emulation window and un check it , also turn down the slide bar first to the bottom.
thanks bro! you helped me a lot.

Reactions: drwhojan

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Also I can Cmake the Files fine 4 Mingw , What program did you guys use to compile the Mingw in ?, Codeblocks was no good for me.
Sorry for asking here, but can't post on github, having some mistakes as was a beginer
----------------

Ok could anyone compile it in Mingw 4 me ?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/citra-unofficial-chinese-builds-discussion.431974/page-90#post-6744718

So I can test vr the msvs2015 ?
thanks.

Last edited by drwhojan,

Alexking0615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

fixed for smash bros but rune factory still with the same problem...
if i move the stereoscopic slider to the max value the rendering issue seems to be fixed (not at all but its better than low value) but that kills the FPS

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (806).png
    Captura de pantalla (806).png
    119.6 KB · Views: 210
  • Captura de pantalla (807).png
    Captura de pantalla (807).png
    101.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Captura de pantalla (810).png
    Captura de pantalla (810).png
    993.2 KB · Views: 228
  • Captura de pantalla (811).png
    Captura de pantalla (811).png
    135.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by Alexking0615,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...