Homebrew Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

D

Deleted User

Can someone pm me choice words to search for this unofficial build update****

I'm usually good at manoeuvring through search engines but I'm coming up with nothing, the previous build was a lot easier to find.

Ahruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally was able to pass the quintuplets in Omega Ruby by using the Citra-qt-vc from 06-18 and disabling the HW renderer until battle begins and then re-enabling it. Tried many builds with both rutile ruby and omega ruby and this seems to be the only one that worked for me.

Has anyone been able to complete any of the Pokemon games with Citra in full yet? Is there any fix or semi-fix for x/y yet?

And yes after further testing I have realized CE does practically nothing for Citra but thought id throw it out there for some other opinions or for others to try since id been playing around with it and didn't know much about it.

zoldyck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I tried new version and got stuck when im come into pokemon center (ORAS)
Anyone have same problem with me?

Ahruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried new version and got stuck when im come into pokemon center (ORAS)
Anyone have same problem with me?

I had the same issue when I edited the save file to KOR when I got to rustboro. the problem was fixed when i changed it back to ENG

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you switched to original oras after you got your first badge. also any other crash from using original oras?
Legit Original or Oras721?
Yeah just original Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Of course it crashes but nothing you can't just close the application and rerun (and bypass.) The Aqua quintuplets you just do what the thread said to bypass it (twice, because you encounter them twice) then everything else is fine.

Before Original Alpha Sapphire I used legit Star Sapphire 2.0

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yeah just original Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. Of course it crashes but nothing you can't just close the application and rerun (and bypass.) The Aqua quintuplets you just do what the thread said to bypass it (twice, because you encounter them twice) then everything else is fine.

Before Original Alpha Sapphire I used legit Star Sapphire 2.0

How did you bypass route 110 ?

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you bypass route 110 ?
From memory:
http://i.imgur.com/ZMrydpV.png
Use a max repel for the grass and water
Teach a pokemon surf.
Hack your badges up to 8. Surf across the red arrow. Trigger May/Brendan event. Go to Mauville and disable your pkHex'd badges and remove surf. There's probably an easier way.

Other than that route, quintuplets there's no other bug worth mentioning.

Last edited by DestinyFeather,

SKazuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
From memory:
http://i.imgur.com/ZMrydpV.png
Use a max repel for the grass and water
Teach a pokemon surf.
Hack your badges up to 8. Surf across the red arrow. Trigger May/Brendan event. Go to Mauville and disable your pkHex'd badges and remove surf. There's probably an easier way.

Other than that route, quintuplets there's no other bug worth mentioning.

In the end we have to use PKHeX. oh well...

junior600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have managed to compile citra x86 build (32 bit) with gcc and instruction sse4.2... It even runs with windows 2000 :D Obviously it doesn't run as fast as the x64 build. I will look if I can improve the speed.
OqTMJRo.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1