Hacking cIOSX rev21d2x: Yet Another Hot Fix!!!!

Did d2x work for you?

• Yes, I had an issue with the official cios and d2x fixed it

Votes: 93 48.2%
  • Yes, but everything was already working for me with the official cios

Votes: 82 42.5%
  • No, and I posted what goes wrong

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • No, and I won't report what goes wrong because I am a troll

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

waninkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
It's really nice to see how some coders have been able to fix rev21 final issues and even develop complex and hard solutions for some problems!

Since now I have more free time, I want to tell davebaol that, if he wants, he can count with my help if he needs something, even new code. I want to give official support to this cIOS.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
waninkoko said:
It's really nice to see how some coders have been able to fix rev21 final issues and even develop complex and hard solutions for some problems!

Since now I have more free time, I want to tell davebaol that, if he wants, he can count with my help if he needs something, even new code. I want to give official support to this cIOS.

Welcome back, compañero
grog.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
waninkoko said:

It's awesome to have you officially supporting this cIOS! Kudos on being a team player
biggrin.gif

XICO2KX

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
waninkoko said:

Really nice to see support and shared work between original developers and "freelance" developers!
yaywii.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
waninkoko said:

It's awesome to have you officially supporting this cIOS! Kudos on being a team player
biggrin.gif

Awesome! After this: Wii U!!!

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waninkoko said:

It's great to hear from you waninkoko, and I look forward to seeing what you and Dave can do when you work together!

@Heilkenator - Agreed, I'm also looking forward to the release of Wii U - a new challenge for hackers to overcome!

XICO2KX

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
davebaol said:
Known issues added in the 1st post.
Let's hope that nothing is missing.
biggrin.gif

What about this one?
rolleyes.gif
wink2.gif

QUOTE(XICO2KX @ Jun 7 2011, 01:08 PM) And you could add to the "future features list" that feature to automatically unmount the HDD when shutting down the console while running a game!
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
waninkoko said:

NAND Emu Wi-Fi suport and some smal bug fixes with the nand emu The game Liight doesn't work, stil some problems with the Lost Winds series etc. I have to say that if this was to be fixed once and for all me and probably many more would be very happy
wink.gif

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Wrd up man. Rock on.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
waninkoko said:

I feel like X-Mas came early this year.

What's left?
Source code of MMM, priiloader.
And some voodoo to make PimpMyWii disappear.

davebaol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
waninkoko said:

I'm happy to meet you here and your support is really much appreciated.
Usually oggzee, WiiPower and me discuss technical stuff on cfg usbloader irc.
Come on and join us!
grog.gif

galen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other issue to list

"for tony hawk's shred ( or ride) the problem isn't in ios reload fix but in usb module, with d2x isn't impossible play because the usb reciver don't turn on, work correctly using Hermes (5.1 in my case) but have black screen when i decide to return usb loader. I can only restart console."

davebaol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NutNut said:
So I added KKey support for older versions of D2x (v3 to v6 now have good patches) (base38 still not compatible)
Release soon

Thanks a lot Damysteryman
Airline38 confirmed it works for both KOR and JPN Wii's with KOR and non KOR games.
Great work.
Thanks everybody.

@XFlak
Now it's ModMii's turn.
smile.gif

Memino

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to add my thanks. This is simply awsome, everything is fixed for me, ios reload, mighty channels emulation and lag all gone.
bow.gif

galen2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PAL Wii and d2x v6 249[56] + cfg v69

+ we dare works
+ flatout NTSC works (tested with enabled, disabled and auto)
+ pop return to channel works
+ I can download all covers and dump to disk games, tested on WBFS/NTFS, no FAT sorry
+ I can dump Sakura wars and works
- Using 2 lag still here (i have to say something bad!)

Just testing recent fixes and all works fine, thanks you devs!

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Metroid Prime Trilogy PAL works flawless with blocking set to auto. Lovely. One question: if I want to create a ciosx for lot 245, which base would be best to use?

dragbe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
v1.3 today and d2x cIOS installer v2 maybe soon
after the release of d2x cIOS installer v2:
- set up the google code project for d2x cIOS installer
- speed improvements knowing that all the optimizations will not be implemented

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum