• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

CIA and NSA are asking congress to roll back privacy policies

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the equivalent of getting my house broken into by people from the next state over, and then demanding that my neighbors take down all their blinds and curtains from the windows and leave their doors unlocked and wide open so I can make sure it wasn't them.

D

Deleted User

they don't need anymore tools. they already have more than plenty to find people. Giving more is obtrusive and should not be allowed.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"There are other hurdles. The process of getting a search warrant is too cumbersome for tracking nation-state cyberattacks, Mr. Gerstell said. “Someone’s got to be able to take that information from the N.S.A. and instantly go take a look at that computer,” he said. “But the F.B.I. needs a warrant to do that, and that takes time by which point the adversary has escaped.”"
They're not even trying to hide the fact that they want access to every computer in any place at any time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol