Hacking Christmas presents?

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
if you care about emulation
do what i did, get a damn ps3 and hack it. you get the emulation, ps2 and ps1 games support

people paying 250 to 300 dollars for a system to run homebrew are lying to themselves
its 99% for piracy

Agree with the PS3 aspect, especially considering the new exploits and whatnot. Pretty amazing console considering you can play PS3, PS2, PS1 and PSP with the correct controller as well as a truck load of other systems. The main thing I was after with a PS4 exploit was PS3 emulation but once you think about it that will simply never happen due to the immense hardware differences so I just picked up a PS3 instead for its exclusives. Dreamcast emulation however on the PS4 would be nice, I'd happily stump up 50 or so bucks to motivate anyone in that direction as the machine has enough power to do the DC justice and that really would be something as it would be nice to replay that amazing library via HD with some resolution tweaks and other emulator related goodies.

If you consider that during the last couple of years the price of a PS4 has plummeted, they might easily end up having spent more to pirate some older games than people who've only recently bought a PS4 and wait for games to go on sale.

That is true but then a system you never played whilst awaiting the magical unicorn horn dust powered CFW to one day materialize if you're nice enough a suck up on social media might as well be a paperweight for all you derive. As I've said numerous times, update, play, enjoy. Your proper exploit will come at the end of lifecycle when the PS5 is on the horizon, will support the latest firmware, allow piracy and the ubiquitous unoptimized port of retroarse and that will be it. Yay piracy!

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
if you care about emulation
do what i did, get a damn ps3 and hack it. you get the emulation, ps2 and ps1 games support

people paying 250 to 300 dollars for a system to run homebrew are lying to themselves
its 99% for piracy
Better yet, get retro pie for $60 bundle, it comes with everything and can emulate almost anything old to most PSP games.

a $400 PC can emulate PS2 and Wii games.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I am wondering whether still there hope or not?
Do we still have time?
If not then :nayps3: nah just kiddin...:rofl2::rofl2:
I mean seriously will christmas ever be great without presents?
What do you guys think?

There is no christmas ever be great at all. I can get a gift at any months. Not just for stupid christmas. :rolleyes::angry:

Reactions: Bernhard

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
so nothing got released... as expected
Come on, it's one man, working in his spare time. Give him a break. You want something half baked that may or may not brick your console? Have some patience. I mean, we've waited 4 years... You can probably wait a few extra days or so.

That is, if this thing is even real. Colour me sceptical after all these years of fake videos and bullshit "announcements".

Last edited by DSpider,

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hi
I am wondering whether still there hope or not?
Do we still have time?
If not then :nayps3: nah just kiddin...:rofl2::rofl2:
I mean seriously will christmas ever be great without presents?
What do you guys think?
Christmas isn't even about giving and receiving presents. Presents are a Roman/Pagan tradition that mostly stems from the Roman holiday Saturnalia. Christmas is really about remembering, and having reverence for the birth of a guy named Jesus 2000 years ago. If you don't believe in his story, and promises, then you shouldn't even be celebrating Christmas. You don't celebrate Hannakuh, and Ramadan do you???? Or do you hope for PS4 jailbreaks on Ramadan and Hannukah as well? If you don't understand the true meaning and history of the Christmas holiday, then stick to celebrating birthdays, PS4 jailbreak dates, and whatever other pagan/secular holidays your culture partakes in;).

Last edited by xpoverzion,

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Christmas isn't even about giving and receiving presents. Presents are a Roman/Pagan tradition that mostly stems from the Roman holiday Saturnalia. Christmas is really about remembering, and having reverence for the birth of a guy named Jesus 2000 years ago. If you don't believe in his story, and promises, then you shouldn't even be celebrating Christmas. You don't celebrate Hannakuh, and Ramadan do you???? Or do you hope for PS4 jailbreaks on Ramadan and Hannukah as well? If you don't understand the true meaning and history of the Christmas holiday, then stick to celebrating birthdays, PS4 jailbreak dates, and whatever other pagan/secular holidays your culture partakes in;).
[Rant]Within the past Century stores figured out that they can make massive profits by pushing the idea that Christmas is all about gifts, like in their ads always show kids opening up gifts on Christmas Day, it's kind of annoying that they act like they care but really they just want the money and they're able to make people think that presents are just such an important aspect of Christmas, but like you said, it's really not. Just kind of annoying[/Rant]

darksweet

5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. OMEGA FLARE
Trophies
XP
Country
MY GIRLFRIEND GIVE ME A FREAKING THREESOME WITH HER GIRL FRIEND, I NEED A PS4 GOD THAT BITCH, WOMAN THIS AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on, it's one man, working in his spare time. Give him a break. You want something half baked that may or may not brick your console? Have some patience. I mean, we've waited 4 years... You can probably wait a few extra days or so.

That is, if this thing is even real. Colour me sceptical after all these years of fake videos and bullshit "announcements".
i am npt in a hurry ^^ mate i know how much and how long it takes to make sth...

but i hate if someone clames sth ... and does not bring sth to the scene ;)
and i know it s one man...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am npt in a hurry ^^ mate i know how much and how long it takes to make sth...

but i hate if someone clames sth ... and does not bring sth to the scene ;)
and i know it s one man...
edit: and i know it got released but i ve given up hope.... but yeah nice to see something :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021