ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i hate to bother about this game, but is there some sort of anti-cheat system in place? i attempted to find the hearts, and moonjump, but for the hearts its matching the display value, but not changing. and moonjump didnt work at all. i even attempt to see if i could find the byte for invulnerable, but nope couldnt find that either....

i also made Cheats for this Game but i deleted them already...
Moonjump was easy to find, for Hearts do a u32 Range Search or u32 AOB Search
120, 120 and subtract 0xC for current Health..

Oh and it's a Unity Game so you can use the Assembly-CSharp.dll...

Here's also the CE Table as reference:

https://github.com/bad1dea/NXCheats/tree/main/Aeterna Noctis/__notes < I have notes here for the game, these are the structures from the assembly dlls.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Metroid Dread 010093801237C800, V327680, everything please. Thanks in advance guys
search youtube: optantic metroid dread, he made cheats up to the final Update

Thank you. I'll look later when I get in from work
Post automatically merged:

How do you actually make a cheat file? Bit clueless here tbh.

title ID of the game (TID) is "0100DBF01000A000" and the build ID of the game (BID) is "74570fa2709ed714

example
sd:/atmosphere/contents/0100DBF01000A000/cheats/74570fa2709ed714.txt.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
crazy_p, when you have a minute, can you take a look at Tactics Ogre Reborn - 100% Recruit? I can't find it, or even come close.
Haha you're way better than me at making ASM Cheats!!
I'm currently working on RWBY, but i can look into Tactics Ogre no Problem!!

I just need to get Familiar with the Game!! I already have the IDA Files for the Game!!
No promises though that i find someting!!

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@crazy_p haha thanks, I wish it that was true.

But here you go.. let me know how it goes.. :D I spent a while looking, going to keep looking..

The game, has two base ptrs for each unit, one is off umm Unit ID, and the "real" one is a lot more off.. so Health will either be.. 0x138 or 0x10 off Base Addr, and Loyalty is 0x16D or 0x45 from base(s)

Here's a save file..

Load the 2nd save..

1668651227361.png

Move there..

1668651258100.png

Take this dude.. into battle..

When its your turn (turn on inf turns code if you want.. it'll make it easier)

1668651341944.png

Skill Recruit..

Hover over that dude in front.. (human only) -- there'll be a percentage.. it calculates based on Loyalty Stat + HP.. and some other ones..

Either way, you should end up with 4 Static Addresses that contain the Percent, and 1 Dynamic -- I tried back tracing but man its a woozy..

I see it using Cheat Engine, but can't seem to find it..

forgot to mention.. on PC...

I found it by... finding out what accessed HP.. of enemy, hovered over it (trying to recruit), and tracing back one function, to find the right spot.

Attachments

• khuong - 2022.11.16 @ 21.17.27.7z
    165.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 1668651223628.png
    1668651223628.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited by khuong,

jerry2256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
i also made Cheats for this Game but i deleted them already...
Moonjump was easy to find, for Hearts do a u32 Range Search or u32 AOB Search
120, 120 and subtract 0xC for current Health..

Oh and it's a Unity Game so you can use the Assembly-CSharp.dll...

Here's also the CE Table as reference:

To crazy_p
Beacuse the 91TVG was down ,so where am i can find the cheats no mater new or old games that you post for ASIA region ,please give me the way , thanks.

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

But here you go.. let me know how it goes.. :D I spent a while looking, going to keep looking..

The game, has two base ptrs for each unit, one is off umm Unit ID, and the "real" one is a lot more off.. so Health will either be.. 0x138 or 0x10 off Base Addr, and Loyalty is 0x16D or 0x45 from base(s)

Here's a save file..

Load the 2nd save..

View attachment 338167

Move there..

View attachment 338168

View attachment 338170

Skill Recruit..

Hover over that dude in front.. (human only) -- there'll be a percentage.. it calculates based on Loyalty Stat + HP.. and some other ones..

Either way, you should end up with 4 Static Addresses that contain the Percent, and 1 Dynamic -- I tried back tracing but man its a woozy..

I found it by... finding out what accessed HP.. of enemy, hovered over it (trying to recruit), and tracing back one function, to find the right

Last edited by khuong,
Reactions: huixia0010

karta3354868

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS Friends of the Great Kingdom [HK]

TID: 0100F5E0177AC000
BID: CE1213686ECCD4020 | Version: 1.1.2

Can you update the code for the Asian version?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
To crazy_p
Beacuse the 91TVG was down ,so where am i can find the cheats no mater new or old games that you post for ASIA region ,please give me the way , thanks.

All my Cheats that were Posted on 91TVG are also here on GBATemp, they're just not translated
in Chinese...

DORAEMON STORY OF SEASONS Friends of the Great Kingdom [HK]

TID: 0100F5E0177AC000
BID: CE1213686ECCD4020 | Version: 1.1.2

You can find them here...

Send me the main exefs

Already ported...

Here's a save file..

Load the 2nd save..

View attachment 338167

Move there..

View attachment 338168

View attachment 338170

Skill Recruit..

I found it by... finding out what accessed HP.. of enemy, hovered over it (trying to recruit), and tracing back one function, to find the right spot.

I spent the last couple of hours looking for the real Recruit Percentage Value, but i was not
able to find something that works...

The Display Value can easily be found by editing the Enemy Health,
the lower the Health, the Higher the Recuit Percentage...

I looked in Edizon at the surrounding Offsets but none of them had a matching Value...
Same goes for IDA neither with write nor read had something that matched...

I had the same Results as you 3 in Main 1 in Heap, i froze them all and did unknown
u8/16/32 and Float Searches but nothing worked sadly...

If you look at the CE Table it should be an Integer between 0 - 100 ( mov eax,#100 )

BTW i noticed your Inf. MP Cheat sometimes Fails if you try to Recruit an Enemy...
Here's an alternative Cheat:

[Inf. MP (On)]
040C0000 002D0200 52807CE9
[Inf. MP (Off)]
040C0000 002D0200 4B080129

I try to look for a different Method later... (Setting the Enemy Level to 0 did also not help)

kbad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Any cheats for Ori and the Will of the Wisps Title ID: 01008DD013200000 update 1.2.0 ,Splatoon 2 update 5.5.0 and Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden – Deluxe Edition Title ID: 0100E6B00DEA4000 Update 4.0.23280?

Last edited by kbad,

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated... https://github.com/bad1dea/NXCheats/tree/main/Moonscars

I tried to fix OHK -- played for like 30 mins.. everything dies.. (sometimes you have to use a skill on the monster.. as only witchery will actually kill it.... (it'll have 0 hp until you use skill)

Added a few more codes, glands, jump height, move speed, atk speed.... and invincible (ignores hits/spikes)

Moonscars (US)​

0100787017A88000 (3D6DC1B90104D8B4)

Cheat List​

1. Invincible
  2. Inf. HP
  3. Inf. Jumps
  4. Inf. Spite Points (Must have 1)
  5. OHK
  6. Tons of Bone Dust (On Pickup)
  7. Tons of Glands (On Pickup)
  8. Bone Dust Multiplier (4x)
  9. Glands Multiplier (4x)
  10. Jump Height 2x
  11. Move Speed 2x
  12. Atk. Speed 2x
  13. No Skill Cooldown
  14. Heal No Mana Cost
  15. Ignore Skill Mana Cost
  16. No Dash Cooldown
Can I request for an update for the latest Moonscars? It got some substantial map overhaul.

Moonscars (v1.4.007)
0100787017A88000 (8C4DD909A4C8F2A8)

khuong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All my Cheats that were Posted on 91TVG are also here on GBATemp, they're just not translated
in Chinese...

You can find them here...

Already ported...

I spent the last couple of hours looking for the real Recruit Percentage Value, but i was not
able to find something that works...

The Display Value can easily be found by editing the Enemy Health,
the lower the Health, the Higher the Recuit Percentage...

I looked in Edizon at the surrounding Offsets but none of them had a matching Value...
Same goes for IDA neither with write nor read had something that matched...

I had the same Results as you 3 in Main 1 in Heap, i froze them all and did unknown
u8/16/32 and Float Searches but nothing worked sadly...

If you look at the CE Table it should be an Integer between 0 - 100 ( mov eax,#100 )

BTW i noticed your Inf. MP Cheat sometimes Fails if you try to Recruit an Enemy...
Here's an alternative Cheat:

[Inf. MP (On)]
040C0000 002D0200 52807CE9
[Inf. MP (Off)]
040C0000 002D0200 4B080129

I try to look for a different Method later... (Setting the Enemy Level to 0 did also not help)

I found the function to calculate real one, I can make it always recruit if its 1% and greater, can't seem to find the 0 check

Thanks for the code, yeah I have a bunch of codes I haven't moved over to github yet, lol refuse to do it until I find the recruit one..

I redid a lot of the codes, everything is in one function now.. since all the stats/offsets can be calculated off the real unit offset.. like AI/Stats/Other Flags.

Last edited by khuong,
Reactions: crazy_p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...