ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

tivo76

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to request for a no random battle joker code for Dragon quest XI on the nintendo switch, and 1 hit death code as well please

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The sector line is the line that needs to be changed but I don't know what need

For hidden I'm talking about the emunand not the emutendo folder, the emutendo folder is always a file folder and not hidden. But from my experience trying to run both atmos and sx the emutendo folder needs to be recreated and then both sx and atmos can access the same folder. But as I stated I had to use the newly created emutendo folder, I couldn't use my previous as it would keep getting erased/replaced.
So You didnt use the option of Atmosphere that finds an Emunand and export it ? You created an emutendo folder and an .ini file and that should work for use the same emunand without beign erased everytime that a diffrent boot between Sxos and Atmosphere is done right ?

SveinParty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In SXOS, the CHEATS are always disabled at the beginning.

Its not recommended to have then enabled on boot.

But you can change [cheat name] to {cheat name} itll act like a master code and be enabled by default.

no, my codes shows they are activate if they was activated last time i played. I want them to be disabled when i start the game.

Crypt51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So You didnt use the option of Atmosphere that finds an Emunand and export it ? You created an emutendo folder and an .ini file and that should work for use the same emunand without beign erased everytime that a diffrent boot between Sxos and Atmosphere is done right ?
yes, I created a new emunand and when I signed into sx os it creates the emutendo folder. I then copied the atmos files to the sd, created the emuMMC directory and the emumms.ini file and pointed it to the emutendo folder. Now I can switch back and forth between the cfw with no issues.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, my codes shows they are activate if they was activated last time i played. I want them to be disabled when i start the game.
that makes no sense at all.

your that lazy you want someone to make a pointless feature to remind you what codes you had active, so you can then activate them.

the only way it will know what you have activated (as it simply reads a txt file not a db file) is to only add the codes you want to use, or move them to the top.

codes in most cases need to be off on game boot and only activated in game, because some games will crash

in the odd chance you mean if it remembers but not active, simply hit - button and itll disable all codes..

Last edited by ,

SveinParty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
that makes no sense at all.

your that lazy you want someone to make a pointless feature to remind you what codes you had active, so you can then activate them.

the only way it will know what you have activated (as it simply reads a txt file not a db file) is to only add the codes you want to use, or move them to the top.

codes in most cases need to be off on game boot and only activated in game, because some games will crash

in the odd chance you mean if it remembers but not active, simply hit - button and itll disable all codes..
i think you dont understand me.. I am testing codes i am making, and i reboot the game i play many times. The issue is that if i dont disable the codes before closing the game, they stay activated when i start the game again. maybe that makes me lazy idk.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
is there any cheats for XC2 Torna DLC for Addam like stats and such i could find for Lora and the editors cant edit that its reset whe you load the save

Reactions: Khalyus

Crypt51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you dont understand me.. I am testing codes i am making, and i reboot the game i play many times. The issue is that if i dont disable the codes before closing the game, they stay activated when i start the game again. maybe that makes me lazy idk.
Yeah this happens in sx, you need to go into the cheats and hit "-" to disable all codes or they will be enabled next time you start the game.

Reactions: matias3ds

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they dont stay active, it may say theyre enabled if you boot the same game straight after closing it.

simply press - and it will show as all disabled.

@Crypt51 codes do not remain active and enabled after closing the game, its a bug that the cheat system still has the cheat file loaded and hasnt cleared memory after closing game.

if you boot a game youll find the cheats are not active.

Last edited by ,

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yes, I created a new emunand and when I signed into sx os it creates the emutendo folder. I then copied the atmos files to the sd, created the emuMMC directory and the emumms.ini file and pointed it to the emutendo folder. Now I can switch back and forth between the cfw with no issues.
In my case the Emunand is already created for Sxos , so ill just have to install Atmosphere and create the emuMMC folder with the .ini file right ?
Sorry that i ask so many times , i just want to be sure .

Crypt51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my case the Emunand is already created for Sxos , so ill just have to install Atmosphere and create the emuMMC folder with the .ini file right ?
Theoretically yes, but as I said when I copied my old emutendo folder to use with both atmos/sx it would delete it and create a new one. So i just used the new one. Also I can't confirm but I've read that games installed from xci in sx won't work in atmos.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

No you need to create a "Hidden" Emunand with SX OS first.
Then you need to create a Folder called: emummc
Inside your emummc Folder you need to create a .ini File called: emummc.ini
The emummc.ini File should look like this:
[emummc]
enabled = 1
sector = 0x2
nintendo_path = Emutendo

Reactions: kerelenko

SveinParty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes.

switch sdmc:/emuMMC/emummc.ini

Code:
[emummc]
enabled=1
sector=0x2
path=Emutendo
id=0x0000
nintendo_path=Emutendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat