Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code request for:
River City Girls Zero: TID: 0100E2D015DEA000 /BID: 8548C2FDA808ABA1
Infinite Health & Stamina
Infinite Money
I'm surprised that no one bother to make a cheat for this game.

I was able to find updated codes for Double Dragon IV.

It looks like I have to play River City Girls Zero with English patch on SNES emulator if no one make for cheat on Switch version.

Lather

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
when I click Register, it only asks for email and captcha code
are you sure that it doesn't accept other emails except QQ?
no need qq email, you can use email what ever you want

edit: useless reply

edit again: nah, finding punch club 2 cheat code

Last edited by Lather,

daicahuyoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Example : ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4
Request : Cheat

Title id : 01008FE00E2F6000
Build id : 6DFBD952D22A6E51
Version : ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 v1.5.0

WaffleStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello, i just downloaded the last main cheat file. Was wondering if there are new cheats for FF crisis core and Atelier Ryza. Im not sure if im doing something wrong, cuz my switch is not detecting cheats for those games. Or there are just not codes for those? Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hello, i just downloaded the last main cheat file. Was wondering if there are new cheats for FF crisis core and Atelier Ryza. Im not sure if im doing something wrong, cuz my switch is not detecting cheats for those games. Or there are just not codes for those? Thanks
Just found out how to resolve this.

For anyone with the same problem just look for the folder withe the Game ID that you want (in the Content folder) and create a new .txt file with all the cheats you want for that game (you can copy the cheats that are in the other .txt files). Name this new file with the Build ID of the game (you can check this up with the EdiZon overlay function).

This should make work the previous cheats.

Last edited by WaffleStar,

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
Does anyone know if there's a trick or something to creating simple codes in the Official Nintendo Online Gameboy games? I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and can't even seem to create a cheat to modify Rupees which, using Edizon SE, should be very easy. But despite trying using U16 and searching the entire RAM, I perform the first search, modify the rupee value then search the new value and it claims that none of the values have changed at all.

I suspect it's because it's a game within the Gameboy game library...any ideas how to do this?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
Does anyone know if there's a trick or something to creating simple codes in the Official Nintendo Online Gameboy games? I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and can't even seem to create a cheat to modify Rupees which, using Edizon SE, should be very easy. But despite trying using U16 and searching the entire RAM, I perform the first search, modify the rupee value then search the new value and it claims that none of the values have changed at all.

I suspect it's because it's a game within the Gameboy game library...any ideas how to do this?
the original, 80 rupees search 0x80 not 0x50

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pi is basically just a fancy version +1