Country
Thailand
Last edited by crazy_p,

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to politely request a cheat update for Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes.

Title ID: 010071F0143EA000
Build ID: F62A7D41CAAC7D6D

I have the latest version 1.0.2

Thank you.

Reactions: cryspis

felonius

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by felonius,
Reactions: crazy_p

WildPuppyMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Request: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Request cheat file
TID: 010007400FF24000
BID: 090B1F7F7A35D00

• Infinite Money
  • Infinite Eridium
  • Infinite Seraph Crystals
  • Infinite Torgue Tokens
  • Instant Skill Recharge
  • Infinite BadAss Tokens

Reactions: Alifax

Shismouche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
https://github.com/bad1dea/NXCheats/tree/main/CRISIS CORE FINAL FANTASY VII REUNION

Added More

CRISIS CORE - FINAL FANTASY VII - REUNION (US)​

01004BC0166CC000 (6601A8A72426A5CD)

Cheat List​

1. Inf. HP (In Battle)
  2. Inf. MP (In Battle)
  3. Inf. AP (In Battle)
  4. Inf. SP (In Battle)
  5. Endure (In Battle)
  6. Null Physical Damage (In Battle)
  7. Null Magical Damage (In Battle)
  8. Invincible (In Battle)
  9. 100% Critical Hits (In Battle)
  10. No MP Cost (In Battle)
  11. No AP Cost (In Battle)
  12. Max Gil (On Get/Spend)
  13. Choose Mission Anywhere
  14. 60 FPS ★
  15. 30 FPS

Hello !

Was wondering if your cheats work on a non-US version of the game ? (EUR ?)

Thank you very much !

Reactions: JohnEspy

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slg and rpg games could take too long to get to the part of hacking, too much talking
no patience for those type of games anymore
In this case requesters that are so lazy to even type out the request and want people to work just to know what they are requesting.

Entitled people?

Some games talk too much, some people work too little

Last edited by TomSwitch,

Mitchell03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please add cheats for Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL

Request : Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel
Request : cheat file
TID : 0100261015BE2000
BID : 196AF69487ACB540

All Missions completed

if possible, thankyou!

Last edited by Mitchell03,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
地球防衛軍4.1 for Nintendo Switch 1.0.0 TID: 0100C7B013D18000 BID: 558DE7475453A1C9

To the one who asked if cheat code can be made with Switch alone. Many of the recent ones I made were made with Switch and Breeze and nothing else. This is one of them I call easy ASM where it is so easy that no PC is needed to make them.

Some game do require pointer search and at the moment Breeze don't do pointer search. Given that I am now quite often away from my PC for maybe even months, I might finally implement that on Breeze ( when I have access to my PC )

Last edited by TomSwitch,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

To the one who asked if cheat code can be made with Switch alone. Many of the recent ones I made were made with Switch and Breeze and nothing else. This is one of them I call easy ASM where it is so easy that no PC is needed to make them.

Some game do require pointer search and at the moment Breeze don't do pointer search. Given that I am now quite often away from my PC for maybe even months, I might finally implement that on Breeze ( when I have access to my PC )
@TomSwitch ,my cheats are all made only with the Switch via Edizon SE and Breeze,people are so lazy that they don't want to learn how to create cheats on their own and waste time looking for the codes,however i take advantage of it and wish you a Merry Christmas🎄🎄🎄!

Reactions: TomSwitch and kody

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch ,my cheats are all made only with the Switch via Edizon SE and Breeze,people are so lazy that they don't want to learn how to create cheats on their own and waste time looking for the codes,however i take advantage of it and wish you a Merry Christmas🎄🎄🎄!
I only use JNoexs. Best way I know. I try using EdiZon, and I get confused how to run it for Unknown Searches. Now if it was laid out like VitaCheat, it would be much better, and I could work with it. As it stands, I only use EdiZon for Searches if I need to, and I know what I am looking for.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I only use JNoexs. Best way I know. I try using EdiZon, and I get confused how to run it for Unknown Searches. Now if it was laid out like VitaCheat, it would be much better, and I could work with it. As it stands, I only use EdiZon for Searches if I need to, and I know what I am looking for.
@Smoker1 ,Vitacheat sucks if only it was 1/10th of Edizon SE and Breeze, it fails to create pointers and do a lot of searching which with the other 2 apps you can.

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Smoker1 ,Vitacheat sucks if only it was 1/10th of Edizon SE and Breeze, it fails to create pointers and do a lot of searching which with the other 2 apps you can.
I meant for the layout of the Search method, sorry. With the layout of EdiZon, I get confused. If the Layout was more like VitaCheat, then I would be able to work it better.

I actually tried to see if the VitaCheat Dev would think about releasing the Source, since he is no longer working on it, but after a few Years,......nothing. Would like to see improvements, and even Homebrew Compatibility. Only certain Ports will work with it.

a7251835

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan

Is there a tutorial for this? I'm sorry I can't translate it in English.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I meant for the layout of the Search method, sorry. With the layout of EdiZon, I get confused. If the Layout was more like VitaCheat, then I would be able to work it better.

I actually tried to see if the VitaCheat Dev would think about releasing the Source, since he is no longer working on it, but after a few Years,......nothing. Would like to see improvements, and even Homebrew Compatibility. Only certain Ports will work with it.
@Smoker1 ,Vitacheat's layout is simple compared to Edizon SE because it has much less features,however i can find and create many cheats compared to someone with Vitacheat even if someone writes bullshit about it,you need to know how to use the programs well and you can do what you want,see my latest cheats for Switch.

Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: