ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a bug with Tureli in Zelda Tears of Kingdom, I'm on a mission with him and he has completely disappeared and I can't find him. Has anyone had this happen or know what I can do?
This is still the "Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request" thread and no totk general talk. There are other threads about zelda or totk, so please, you all move the talks over there. Thank you!

Reactions: HYDR0ST0RM

Noxbur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a bug with Tureli in Zelda Tears of Kingdom, I'm on a mission with him and he has completely disappeared and I can't find him. Has anyone had this happen or know what I can do?
I know this is not the proper thread, but gonna help you because I had the same issue.

If you made to the Wind Temple, or even somewhat close to it by the nearby islands and Tulin got separated from you, you can find him close to the Mayaumekis Shrine, which is almost at the center of the big blizzard windy thing on the sky. He's gonna be standing on one of the plataforms next to the shrine. When you find him, a cutscene and dialog will trigger, and then you can progress with him.

Reactions: Gambo

Gambo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know this is not the proper thread, but gonna help you because I had the same issue.

If you made to the Wind Temple, or even somewhat close to it by the nearby islands and Tulin got separated from you, you can find him close to the Mayaumekis Shrine, which is almost at the center of the big blizzard windy thing on the sky. He's gonna be standing on one of the plataforms next to the shrine. When you find him, a cutscene and dialog will trigger, and then you can progress with him.
You save me!
I was about to start a new game thinking that my save was corrupted

and sorry for asking here being a tricks forum but I was desperate

Dom_Sensei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would appreciate this as well. I'd really enjoy being able to build and save a couple of designs that I could use regularly, but even with the revert code turned on and a full reload it's still busted. A fix code would be really nice.
Did a fix ever come about? I've been searching and still can't find anything
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone provide a fix for autobuild history bug resulting from using x item cheats in legend of zelda: tears of the kingdom. Maybe creating x1 item cheat would revert the issue and fix. Can't really use the favorite function in autobuild when this bug is active.
Did you ever figure this out?

D_RATTMANN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be willing to update cheats for:

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection v1.3 specifically:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
TID: 0100670014482001
BID: 2B59D6C677258A2A

Assassin's Creed Revelations
TID: 0100670014482002
BID: 0AE4D1770B196094

Thank you!

bewater121212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the error/glitch present itself in game? I just got autobuild a little while ago so I'd like to make sure mine isn't bugged out too.
Avoid using the any 'x' items multiplier cheat. That's the main reason its busts up the autobuild history features. If you want to modify items then use online save editor from marcrobledo. The save editor is in work in progress state and some features may not work as intended. But the materials quantity editing works fine. Just in case backup your saves.

Sidnegel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone send the updated cheats for new pokemon snap. points mulitplier or unlimited photos please. i suck at this game but my daughter really likes it lol

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Arcade Archives IN THE HUNT
TID: 01002B800F2B8000
BID: 8CC635C69B3C7CAA

[Inf.Credits]
[Inf.Time]
[1P Inf.Lives]
[1P Invincibility]
[1P Always Power Torpedo]
[1P Always Wave Torpedo]
[1P Always Spread Torpedo]
[1P Always A Shot]
[1P Always M Shot]
[2P Inf.Lives]
[2P Invincibility]
[2P Always Power Torpedo]
[2P Always Wave Torpedo]
[2P Always Spread Torpedo]
[2P Always A Shot]
[2P Always M Shot]

Original Code by ネオ•グランゾン

Attachments

• 8CC635C69B3C7CAA.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 37

Z_Tetriminos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
GAME:
Atelier Escha & Logy DX ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~
TID:
0100E5600EE8E000
BID: 4BBB3B3455D306C6

REQUEST:
A cheat code which lets you craft a character's exclusive items while playing the other character's route.
Example: Being able to craft a Taunzent Blitz while playing Escha's route.
Maybe there's a modifier for which recipes your character has acquired, and it's just a question of finding the ones corresponding to those recipes and setting them to true?

Thanks guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1