cheap and nasty ebay flash cart identification

indianaliam1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey so i got one of those cheap cheap flash carts from china, it's white and has like.. a bit of the chip on the outside (what's the word for anti water proofing lmfao)? and no matter what firmware i throw at it (with an empty sd card it says "no find scfw.sc file!" which i've narrowed down to dstwo or something? no matter what fw i put in tho, dsone or otherwise, it just shows me a white screen. are these the kind of things to be bitchy about sd formats?

VDDZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe yes, the SD format matters, for the one I got it has instructions for how to format it with some freeware app

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's a supercard DSONE clone, pretty sure you can install twilightmenu or YSMenu to these and it needs to be in FAT32 IIRC. The native firmware honestly has a lot of cool features tho including savestates and stuff (which is what the giant chip is for) but it's less compatible than other kernels. It might have an sd card size limit that's rlly small I can't remember

indianaliam1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that's a supercard DSONE clone
alright cool, i had figured but god that website shutdown is hitting hard, it's fucking impossible to find documentation or.. anything, really

i have some files that i think are firmware files but again, just showing a white screen. i'll try formatting this sd into fat32 (ugh) and get back to you tho
Post automatically merged:

It might have an sd card size limit that's rlly small I can't remember

if it does i'm going to blow up the nearest sandisk offices i just bought a 64gb card for this shit

(and since it's over 32gb, i can't format to fat32. i'm going to go crazy)

Reactions: orangy57

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright cool, i had figured but god that website shutdown is hitting hard, it's fucking impossible to find documentation or.. anything, really

i have some files that i think are firmware files but again, just showing a white screen. i'll try formatting this sd into fat32 (ugh) and get back to you tho
Post automatically merged:

if it does i'm going to blow up the nearest sandisk offices i just bought a 64gb card for this shit

(and since it's over 32gb, i can't format to fat32. i'm going to go crazy)
you'll need to use something like fat32formatGUI to format >32GB cards as fat32, it's pretty simple make sure to set the cluster size to 32768

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol