Gaming CFG USB Loader, Skyward Sword and Nunchuk problems

Demonhacker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys Im having a problems with playing Skyward Sword with CFG USB Loader....I am able to load the game up until the screen where it tells me to connect my Nunchuk.... I have the newest D2X CIOS, and the game doesnt let me progress past this screen. The Nunchuk works perfectly since I played a few matches of brawl with it right after just to make sure....Could this just be an error with CFG USB Loader or is this just a unsolvable problem?

markyboy77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
i have the same problem .

i have watched the motion plus video but when i go to reload the game it says connect any Wii Motion Plus and Nunchuk to the Wii remote , i dont have the motion plus but i do have the Nunchuk . i take it i cant play this game becuase i dont have the Wii Motion Plus ?

Arkangelyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need the MotionPlus to play the game. You would already have known this if you knew ANYTHING about Skyward Sword T_T

thehopeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah,,, i have this problem here too... the nunchuck cease to work sometimes... you just need to disconnect it for 5 secs then reconnect it.
I use CFG Usb Loader and d2x v7d... same issue on WiiFlow and Usb Loader GX

brb286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game was working perfectly until I got to Eldin Volcano. Whenever I start up my save file the game would play fine but after 5-10 secs the nunchuck controller will just stop responding, it DOESN'T tell me to replug my nunchuck in so it recognizes it is there, it just doesn't respond. Everything else on the Wiimote works fine, just the nunchuck controller stops working. I've tried unplugging (when I do the prompt does come up telling me to plug it back in), waiting around 10 secs and replugging it back in to no avail and tried swapping in a completely new nunchuck, still nothing.

I'm using cfg usb loader, d2xv6, and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword [wii][NTSC][Scrubbed]-TLS .iso file

Anyone know what's wrong and what I can do to make it work again?
Thanks!

[edit] Just tried downloading another .iso file, still getting the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-