tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been working on a point-and-click horror game using pre-rendered 3D graphics for DS.

I'm pretty happy with the results so far. The first demo (along with screens, ect.) is available now on my blog: MindWAVE Design

Use the D-pad to look around, and drag the icons to interact with objects. (Examine, Take, and Combine).

EDIT: Game is complete, see below.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
I just pulled leveler and got game over after reading book
I got same feeling when I was playing 5 days a stranger first time so good start
yay.gif

Only thing that bothers is the dragging system. I have to drag hand and magnifying glass everytime and I don't even know what those green arrows are. "Point and click" system would be better.

tombot

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Would you guys rather have the inventory on the top screen than having a separate area for it? I'm experimenting with this.

Also, the action icons have been recently replaced with more self-explanatory ones. Screenshot

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It looks really good! I'll test it some other time when I can, got to sleep now.
Keep up the good work! (and this is a perfect example on how to make a "Look I made a game"-thread)

wub.gif

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this thread, but can anyone tell me how to get past the first room? I still can't figure out the passwort to the safe (actually I can't even press any button of the numeric keypad) and end up dying with a game over screen.

BTY2468

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
this game isnt working on my cyclods evolution. it just is stuck at a black screen when i start it. I tried putting it on the root of my card and that didnt help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1