Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 540,507
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do. Might as well go big or go home. I'll have to figure out some script logistics to make this process flow nicer in my code, otherwise I'll have hundreds of if statements Gumming up the works like one of my first scripts. =P

If there is enough interest, I may just make a new release post and maintain it all there for everyone. Otherwise it will end up getting buried.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk
Querying for available update versions still works, you know.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Small tip.
Think I'm on latest versions so still a tiny bug lurking.
Atelier - I couldn't get it to install.
I noted the nsp filename contains a character "~"
Once I renamed and removed this is went through fine.
Just a heads up to be mindful of odd characters in filenames.

Mikuru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What am I doing wrong? Using lastest Python and installed request and tqdm
VUkQivc.png

As you can see nothing is going on when i try to interact with CDNSP

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya this got way too much buzz. Pretty sure it was reported as a flaw through H1. If they've already hit shogun, then direct CDN access is next.

Won't even take them long, probably the next maintenance period on the eShop will alter it completely.

Darktalon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya this got way too much buzz. Pretty sure it was reported as a flaw through H1. If they've already hit shogun, then direct CDN access is next.

Won't even take them long, probably the next maintenance period on the eShop will alter it completely.
better get it while the gettings good then

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is nsp more memory than trimmed xci files. i just find it hard to believe that double dragon 4 was a 1gb download for an nes looking game.

Edit
Double dragon 4 is a bad example, I forgot that is only a Eshop game but still 1gb doesn’t make since.

Last edited by fst312,

darkfires

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it's not too difficult to get the script working again thankfully, I fixed it so it works 100% again including detecting the latest avail version.. I'm in the process of dumping every single game/update on the titlekey list to a server (made some changes to allow grabbing everything in the titlekeys.txt automatically), if someone else hasn't posted a working update by the time it's done I will post mine. At L's now

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's not too difficult to get the script working again thankfully, I fixed it so it works 100% again including detecting the latest avail version.. I'm in the process of dumping every single game/update on the titlekey list to a server (made some changes to allow grabbing everything in the titlekeys.txt automatically), if someone else hasn't posted a working update by the time it's done I will post mine. At L's now
you cant post it here
its a piracy tool

GhostlyCrowd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Working files are available on a public discord server not hard to find, been linked on a reddit sub dedicated to this kind of stuff. Easy to find, having a working script is by no means "elitist" or hush hush you cant have it. Just cannot be posted here.

Also, a TB drive will not hold all current nsp's and updates lel.

xX_The_Solution_Xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else can not anymore get information from a title? I tried it with both scripts with the following command; "CDNSP.py -i [TITLEID]", but I does not work anymore.

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone else can not anymore get information from a title? I tried it with both scripts with the following command; "CDNSP.py -i [TITLEID]", but I does not work anymore.
Nintendo spiked the server function that gave that out. There was an updated script making rounds in the usual places last night that supposedly restored the function but I haven't tested it yet.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xX_The_Solution_Xx

Lemonheader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once I get a game update or DLC from CDNSP, do I just install it the same way I did the game NSP through DEVMENU or are there more steps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to