Gaming Castle Crashers

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have quite a few XBLA titles to get, this is one on them.

Geometry Wars, Geometry Wars², Castle Crashers, Pub games and Galaga Legions

tongue.gif

Jarjaxle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game looks good and im going to get it eventually but ive got 800 points saved for duke nukem 3d whenever that comes out

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this 2 evenings straight and will be all weekend. This game is so much fun. I've already beaten it at about the 5-6 hour point. Bosses and ending are epic. Funny and lots of hack 'n slashing w/ some interesting elements thrown in. TONS of things to unlock to mix it up. I can't wait to get back to it
biggrin.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
i would have gotten it before since they announced it on the ps2 and gamecube also. but now its only for 360 arcade? No wiiware or pstore?? LAME! i love this game, i would REALLY love to play it. but i dont have internet on my xbox, and i dont wanna buy things from the xbox, so i sadly wont play the game i was anticipated for so long.

Phasher99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just beat it yesterday night with the Grey Knight!
biggrin.gif
Unlocked all the characters from the arenas and started insane mode today! I've also collected all the pets. It's a blast. Worth every point!

EDIT:
I can't seem to kill this boss after the forest on insane. Anyone up for some co-op on insane?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...