VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
^^
rofl2.gif
^^ I meant Castlevania movie plot revealed!!!!!

Well, I just read at ds.qj.net that the move plot was revealed.
If I'm not mistaken Paul Anderson is still the producer and this as the link mentions is the official plot, here it is:

It is the year 169. The land of Transylvania has been at peace for 100 years now, and the peasants and villagers have begun to purge their minds of the memories of the times when the lands were dominated by chaos and shadows, and when the undead walked the earth.

However, there are those that remember that the evil Count Dracula returns every 100 years to plague the land, bringing with him the forces of Hell. Thus, one evening, the Prince of Darkness rises and returns to Castlevania, his ancestral home, calling forth his minions to purge the world of human flesh.

The people cry out for a hero - someone to defend them from the evil desires of the count. Thankfully, they don't have to look very far, for within the land of Transylvania the Belmont line still lives, as Simon Belmont, great-grandson of Christopher Belmont, takes up the legendary whip called the Vampire Killer, and sets forth on his journey through the darkened countryside to the dark lord's castle.

Upon arrival, the young man fights his way through legions of zombies, gigantic bats, and even faces Death himself, but in the end, he makes it to the Count and in a battle to end all battles, he comes out the victor. The price? The evil master places a curse of death upon Simon, which will lead him into a long and dangerous journey in the very near future.

Link

Seems really faithful to the story, I just hope they don't cast the Rock or the Undertaker for the main role.
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Edit#2923: Typos, I'm dumb.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, its obvious that Anderson loves franchises, so expect at least 2 more Castlevania films if this one is even a little successful.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
How is this a spoiler? It's pretty much the story of the original Castlevania bulked up with background info. Hmm... looks like it's yet another movie that is purely for the eye-candy and hopeless acting only. I hope Simon Belmont complains about not being able to jump off stairs
smile.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow outside of I think the date being a typo as 1690 would fit, not 169...that is so the plot line to Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES.

Simon kicks drac's ass after his 100 year rise. Upon dying (again) Drac curses Simon. Simon then goes on a perilous quest to remove the curse, blah blah blah... Wow. CV2 the movie...I'm in!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow outside of I think the date being a typo as 1690 would fit, not 169...that is so the plot line to Castlevania II: Simon's Quest for the NES.

Simon kicks drac's ass after his 100 year rise. Upon dying (again) Drac curses Simon. Simon then goes on a perilous quest to remove the curse, blah blah blah... Wow. CV2 the movie...I'm in!

yeah, that's what I thought 169 is a wrong year.
First episode of the Belmont family start in 1095, when the Holy Whip is created.
Castlevania 1 is in 1691 (when he got cursed ?), and Simon's Quest in 1693 (when he removed the curse).

And for Alucard, he could be present, the date are good : dracula's wife and Alucard Mother lived in ~1450 and died in 1470. so he is already born in 1690.
but I don't know which year it is, Alucard put himself to sleep, to not harm humans (or some other reason), and it's the dark power of Death that awaken him in 1797 (SotN).

I made a chronological history order on the french wiki.
There are some words you may not understand, but it's almost all the games titles at the end of the page.
You can check the date here.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlevania_%28s%C3%A9rie%29

(PS: The one in Italic are the game's officially removed from the series by Koji Igarashi to make a new logical order)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Go with Linux Mint.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wget "Microsoft edge.exe"
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm using linux mint on my other machine, works decent
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    deltree c:\windows\system32\*.* :tpi:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
    Veho @ Veho: +1