Hacking Caravan Dumps SSBB Dual-Layer ISO

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm on Rogers, but apparently, they canceled Usenet 2 years ago.
frown.gif
So I'm guessing there's no way access a trial account without a credit card.. Thanks for the replies.
smile.gif

evndude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I registered for a free 3 day trial at Hitnews.

When you register pick iDEAL Betaling for the payment system, and then pick a random bank. You can fill out whatever you want your name and address, but you must supply a real email, and you can pick whatever login/pass that you want (of course).

They send you an activation link in an email, and then you're all set to go. Load your newsgroup program (I'm using Grabit v1.7.1) and use free.hitnews.eu for the server and 119 for the port, and whatever login/pass you used to sign up.

I'm only 10% done, but a bunch of people on #smashbros used the same service and they say it works.

soul2soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I registered for a free 3 day trial at Hitnews.

When you register pick iDEAL Betaling for the payment system, and then pick a random bank. You can fill out whatever you want your name and address, but you must supply a real email, and you can pick whatever login/pass that you want (of course).

They send you an activation link in an email, and then you're all set to go. Load your newsgroup program (I'm using Grabit v1.7.1) and use free.hitnews.eu for the server and 119 for the port, and whatever login/pass you used to sign up.

I'm only 10% done, but a bunch of people on #smashbros used the same service and they say it works.

Thank you very much, this works great!

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just burned the image with Nero to a Verbatim DVD+R DL that I use for 360 backups.

Here's what I discovered:
Firstly I'm using an NTSC-U Wii with the 3.1U version, and a Wiikey running the 1.9g firmware from galaxy. I was using the DVD5 and I allowed it to do the complete update. I got a duplicate news channel but I could care less, the settings menu and date and time stuff are all fine.

I then tried my freshly burned copy of SSBB DVD9 and discovered it wouldn't boot. I tried it about 3 times before attempting a swap method. I loaded up the DVD5 until it got to the main screen, then I ejected the DVD5, and it gave me the white screen with green text, I then put in the DVD9 and the game went back to normal.

I then went to test it out by completing a quick round of classic brawl, on the DVD5 at the end of the shooting game I would get the error message. With the DVD9 it's fully working. I recieved my cutscenes and then it gave me some unlockables and continued back to the main menu.

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im trying to find a torrent for this, the ones i find are 7.92g unziped are these fakes?

looks like cvn-dsbx.r84 is the last file
just wondering if this is the same, if it is just google cvn-dsbx and u should be able to find the torrent.

fthepress

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I just burned the image with Nero to a Verbatim DVD+R DL that I use for 360 backups.

Here's what I discovered:
Firstly I'm using an NTSC-U Wii with the 3.1U version, and a Wiikey running the 1.9g firmware from galaxy. I was using the DVD5 and I allowed it to do the complete update. I got a duplicate news channel but I could care less, the settings menu and date and time stuff are all fine.Â

I then tried my freshly burned copy of SSBB DVD9 and discovered it wouldn't boot. I tried it about 3 times before attempting a swap method. I loaded up the DVD5 until it got to the main screen, then I ejected the DVD5, and it gave me the white screen with green text, I then put in the DVD9 and the game went back to normal.Â

I then went to test it out by completing a quick round of classic brawl, on the DVD5 at the end of the shooting game I would get the error message. With the DVD9 it's fully working. I recieved my cutscenes and then it gave me some unlockables and continued back to the main menu.

That means the SWAP method working perfect for 1.9g wiikey. cheers
grog.gif

DrQuack02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I justed burned this on Sony DVD+R DL media...at 2.4x

Burned with Nero.

Using a NTSC-U Cyclowiz with the newest firmware.

The disk won't read starting up so I booted it with the DVD5..

It still gets read errors in Subspace etc. whenever a cutscene would come up.

Is this a media problem???!!

Raptile01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so, how to use imgburn ? just standard settings ? anything i need to look out for in the settings ? never used this, nero worked fine for me so far.. just this guy saying nero doesnt work makes me nervous ^^

thx in advance

DrQuack02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Imageburn didn't help either.

Once I complete the first fight in Subspace and it wants to go to the cut scene it craps out.

I thought Sony media would be good enough :/

Anyone else having this problem?

icekily

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a pal console with wiinja deluxe the dl backup works but it freezze on a white screen before the introduction too bad i make a video for you...

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well Imageburn didn't help either.

Once I complete the first fight in Subspace and it wants to go to the cut scene it craps out.

I thought Sony media would be good enough :/

Anyone else having this problem?
If you are sure you're using the correct iso (amd burned it correctly) you could try to change your lasers POT. That could result in a better compatibility (however that will also shorten your lasers life).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2