Capcom Spotlight livestream event scheduled for March 9th, 2023

1677857166572.png

Capcom recently announced their online livestream event Capcom Spotlight, scheduled for March 9th, which will have a pre-show at 2:10PM PT with the main show starting at 2:30 PM PT. This Spotlight will focus on several of Capcom's 2023 lineup of games, like Resident Evil 4, Monster Hunter Rise, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection and more.

Given the the proximity with the release date of Resident Evil 4 Remake, it might also be the date in which Capcom releases the demo for the game, as the remake's 3rd trailer teased the release of a demo on the upcoming days.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
They've got an absolutely LOADED release schedule this year, I wonder how many teams of developers Capcom employs now.

Mega Man Battle Network! I'm really looking forward to seeing more footage of the collection!
It's a must-buy for me at some point, but I don't love the fact that it's priced at $60.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
They've got an absolutely LOADED release schedule this year, I wonder how many teams of developers Capcom employs now.

It's a must-buy for me at some point, but I don't love the fact that it's priced at $60.

Agreed, the price isn't too great but I NEED it so much lmao!

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can you educate me a little? Isn't this turn based?
It's not, it's an active grid-based combat system. It starts a little slow when it's just the basics, but you earn different attacks/abilities as you progress, and it ramps up to the point where maybe only one or two squares on your side are safe at any given time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @SylverReZ that's the last place i'll ever get sound advice leading to a disaster
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    to me it's always about getting info from trusted sources, not some random search result
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    google search algorithm is nutters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, opensense newer than openwrt?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Google isn't very helpful anymore, you get recommended loads of crap that doesn't solve the thing that you're looking for.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, afaik yeah but I also don't think that it runs on home grade routers like openwrt/dd-wrt does. OPNsense runs on full-on x86 PC hardware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sadly openwrt seems to be dying for support unless it's just. Anew name
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like made by the same devs different architecture
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk, I mean it had a new release back in March https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/releases
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Not sure how recent hardware it supports though
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean for 1st party routers iirc linksys use to support it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ahhhh that I have no idea
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    pretty cool though if so
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or from what ive heard ways to set custom imgs for 1st party routers so locked down now days
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    OPNsense VM and specs and specs of system it's running on. https://imgur.com/a/S9wgGUD
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I've turned more features on in OPNsense lately and it's getting kind of high on RAM usage, I see. Probably bump that up to 4GB soon
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wanna make a 8core router with support for 20gbps doesn't even sound that silly lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I only have 1 gig internet but internally I have 10 gig connectivity for everything on my lan lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    fiber connection from my desktop PC back to my core network switch
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    2 port HPE SFP+ PCIE NIC in my desktop and all of my servers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    silly shit
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eventually this desktop is going to act as a server too, just for the hell of it. Because this PC is WAY fucking overkill for how little I use it.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And once I do that, my desktop OS that I interact with is just going to be a virtual machine and use GPU passthrough to connect everything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send it to me ffs
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Send it to me ffs