Can’t transfer files

Avinitlarge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for another post about this annoying Vita.
I’m trying to install vita shell. Followed loads of guides but I’m getting nowhere fast😩
I’m using psvimgtools and QCMA. QCMA is recognising the PSV is connected and so is the easy installer, files are being created but the psv file manager isn’t seeing them.
I really don’t know where I’m going wrong 😡
IMG_9098.jpeg
IMG_9099.jpeg

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Avinitlarge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Installing CFW was easy, Its everything afterwards :( Its finally showing after much faffing but now im getting this
20231105_155833330_iOS.jpg
Post automatically merged:

Ive finally managed in, what a nightmare

Last edited by Avinitlarge,
Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for another post about this annoying Vita.
I’m trying to install vita shell. Followed loads of guides but I’m getting nowhere fast😩
I’m using psvimgtools and QCMA. QCMA is recognising the PSV is connected and so is the easy installer, files are being created but the psv file manager isn’t seeing them.
I really don’t know where I’m going wrong 😡
View attachment 402887
View attachment 402888
No need to worry about posting for info on that wonderful little gizmo, we are all here to learn and contribute from and to this forum.

jkm81 is on the right track about the possibility of a new hack. Maybe you don't need it, but maybe you do.

Here is the vita.hacks.guide covered BRILLIANTLY by Robles Jr. on YouTube. I used this video guide to install the Henlo-Hankaku CFW and I've no problems with whatsoever (well, minus 2 little glitches that were a joke to solve), and that was literally like 8 or 9 months into the hack.

Check out this video, I'm sure you'll find it, if anything, agreeable. Anywyay if you feel you are up for a new hack, this is a great place to start... :)

No need to worry about posting for info on that wonderful little gizmo, we are all here to learn and contribute from and to this forum.

jkm81 is on the right track about the possibility of a new hack. Maybe you don't need it, but maybe you do.

Here is the vita.hacks.guide covered BRILLIANTLY by Robles Jr. on YouTube. I used this video guide to install the Henlo-Hankaku CFW and I've no problems with whatsoever (well, minus 2 little glitches that were a joke to solve), and that was literally like 8 or 9 months into the hack.

Check out this video, I'm sure you'll find it, if anything, agreeable. Anywyay if you feel you are up for a new hack, this is a great place to start... :)

And by the way, if you do decide to install a new hack, here are 2 items to consider.

#2) Make sure your Vita doesn't go into sleep mode while you're in the middle of your new CFW hack.

So, go into SETTINGS > POWER SAVE SETTINGS (all the way at the bottom), and make sure your STANDBY MODE IS SET TO 30 MINS. Other than that, you should be good to go!!!
2beer_cheer.gif
hyper.gif

Sorry folks, those new comments should have been consolidated. My bad!!!
shocking.gif

Installing CFW was easy, Its everything afterwards :( Its finally showing after much faffing but now im getting this
View attachment 402895

Ive finally managed in, what a nightmare
Ah hell, I missed that comment. Oh well, just trying to help! Let us know if everything is smooth sailing!!!

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Avinitlarge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the reply. Nothing seemed to go to plan like it did when installing cfw on other consoles. I’m only using it for emulation for the time being, which brings me next question, new topic started as this issue has been resolved.

Last edited by Avinitlarge,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT