Homebrew Can't play some VC games (Murasame Castle, DoReMi Fantasy), ends up with a black screen and wiimote disconnected

denshibuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed The Mysterious Murasame Castle (which is a japanese exclusive for the VC) with Wii Mod Lite on my PAL Wii, but when I boot it through USB Loader I am met with a black screen and my wiimote disconnected, so I can't open the home menu. I should also mention that I encounter the same problem with the US VC version of DoReMi Fantasy.
I also have a problem with the Genesis VC games (Pulseman, S3&K) which seems to run slightly slower than usual, this may sound unrelated to the first issue but maybe there's a common cause to the 2 problems.

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed The Mysterious Murasame Castle (which is a japanese exclusive for the VC) with Wii Mod Lite on my PAL Wii, but when I boot it through USB Loader I am met with a black screen and my wiimote disconnected, so I can't open the home menu. I should also mention that I encounter the same problem with the US VC version of DoReMi Fantasy.
I also have a problem with the Genesis VC games (Pulseman, S3&K) which seems to run slightly slower than usual, this may sound unrelated to the first issue but maybe there's a common cause to the 2 problems.
Since you have a pal wii are you using composite cables? Ntsc vc won't work without component cables. There are some vc games that you can "force pal60" on them, but doesn't work on all of them.

denshibuto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since you have a pal wii are you using composite cables? Ntsc vc won't work without component cables. There are some vc games that you can "force pal60" on them, but doesn't work on all of them.
No i always have been using AV cables, however my wii is set to 60hz. I should see to buy components cables if there isn't any other solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.