Hacking Cant play ds original games

Kikolasi3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone.First of all,sorry if my english is very bad,im spanish.
My problem is that i bought a 3ds link.I used it and the only error that it had was that the games crashed,but that was the only error.I used 3.2 first,and later 2.0 because it was more stable.But one day,i was going to play a 3ds games and it crashed but not as usually.It kept in the 3ds signal (that one thatsays that it is a 3ds game).Then i was going to try to use the boot card for re-do everything,but suddenly,the 3ds stopped reading ds games! Also the original ones! So i decide to format,and nothing,the 3ds still cant read ds games,only 3ds ones.
Do you know how to help me?
My 3ds is in 4.4.My 3ds link was in 3.2 and later in 2.0.I didnt use the emunand,never.And i dont have any copy of the nand.A video with my problem recorded by me:

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, this is new :/ Sorry but I don't know how to help in this.

What happens when you enter to DS profile? there may be a solution for this if the problem is that the DS name hack went unstable.

And did you really completely format your 3DS and the problem still remains?

Edit: Now that I think about this better, if you can't load a DS flashcard, there is no solution for this.

Reactions: Kikolasi3D

Kikolasi3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, this is new :/ Sorry but I don't know how to help in this.

What happens when you enter to DS profile? there may be a solution for this if the problem is that the DS name hack went unstable.

And did you really completely format your 3DS and the problem still remains?
When i entered before formatting,it crashed a lot and the 3ds went slow.After formatting,i enter the ds profile and it appears the menu of the message and the color.Yes,i formatted the 3ds in settings.
Edit:Something i forgot to mention is that when i enter to the ds game,if i had the volume on i can still hear the 3ds menu sound,and,as you can see in the video,the 3d led is still on.Its like it is still in the 3ds menu,but in a crash or something like that.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, pretty much is something that can't be fixed with anything other than with a NAND reflashing; sadly you never did a backup of your 3DS NAND so the only solution would be sending it to Nintendo.

And if i update the 3ds i can fix it?

You could try to update to 4.5 as last resource, but I can't see how it would work.

Reactions: Kikolasi3D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Wb1DdEdrGSE?si=b0bLxJi6sW6_RSxy