Can't install firmware

wolf_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS4 pro I replaced the motherboard on and when trying to install the 9.0 firmware I'm getting the error 42118-6 are the blu ray drives tied to the boards on the pro systems like the fat models? I read that they wasnt

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS4 pro I replaced the motherboard on and when trying to install the 9.0 firmware I'm getting the error 42118-6 are the blu ray drives tied to the boards on the pro systems like the fat models? I read that they wasnt
I asked in LM's discord server about this a while back. using a payload, created by LM, to update with a broken bluray drive works from either 4.55 or 5.05 (forgot which) up to 9.00 (all firmwares except 8.xx ones).

wolf_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the blu ray works I'm at work right now to know for sure if after I replaced the board if there is power to the drive I do know there is power to the eject button

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the blu ray works I'm at work right now to know for sure if after I replaced the board if there is power to the drive I do know there is power to the eject button
I'll ask in LM's discord channel and report back.
1666479556071.png

looks like it's blown a fuse if I understand that correctly.

wolf_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got no power at all to the drive.
Post automatically merged:

From what I can tell the fuses are good on the board and I know the drive is good I just tested it
Post automatically merged:

If I'm correct the blu ray drive should have 5 volts correct

Last edited by wolf_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay