Hacking Can't get Rhythm Heaven Megamix to work

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm running A9LH + the latest Luma. I tried so many different ways to get this game to work and none worked:
  • Downloaded with freeShop
  • Downloaded with CIAngel
  • Deleted the ticket with FBI and redownloaded with both
  • Got the seed using FBI
  • Installed with Title Manager using a Cryptofixed CIA
All result in a black screen upon start. This is the only game I'm having problems with.

Any idea?

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please search on google your question with gbatemp.net at the end or similar as you would have found the answer already.
Megamix only runs with US region and English language setting, you can emulate this by placing at .txt file with the titleid on the sd card root with the region settings in it.
In this case USA and EN, see https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage for all options.
Using freeShop is sufficient no need for cryptofix as it downloads the seed needed automatically.
Happy text skipping in Megamix I guess, play in Japanese as they were that lazy to make nothing more than replace voice clips with the ones from the DS and Wii game that were actually localized, especially the remixes in the Japanese Megamix version had actual songs rather than midi trumpets so I strongly advise you to play it with Japanese voices.
Edit:
Sorry you need to put it in luma3ds/locales directory as Alex said, I even did it myself, must have forgotten it.

Last edited by Wuigi,

Alex Swift

Trophies
XP
Country
The title ID is 000400000018a400 which means you should make a .txt file called "000400000018a400.txt" in the \sd\luma\locales folder on your sd card with "USA EN" inside it (Make a locales folder if you don't have one). Also, when you boot your 3ds, hold select and make sure "Enable region/language emulation" is enabled.

Reactions: SpaceJump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol