Hacking Can't get Adrenaline Installed, Can't see my Sony card

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's helpful, I didn't know about those. So I was able to select uma0 as the location - however, I have no way of putting anything there, do I? I can't put my Sony memory card in my computer, and since Vita Shell doesn't see a uma0, I can't move anything on to it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's helpful, I didn't know about those. So I was able to select uma0 as the location - however, I have no way of putting anything there, do I? I can't put my Sony memory card in my computer, and since Vita Shell doesn't see a uma0, I can't move anything on to it.

the best idea is to copy the contents of the memory card to your pc via usb, then copy that stuff back to the micro sd. u need to plug the micro sd card into a computer though since the usb function doesn't work with either sd2vita or usbmc.

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should be able to ftp to it. You know, press start in vitashell and toggle access between FTP and USB. Then O to exit that menu and press select.

I totally get what you're saying. However, I just plain don't have uma0. See the screenshot here. It just doesn't exist. So I can't upload anything to it, since I can't get to it. My Vita isn't seeing my Sony memory card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh my god. Apparently I had an old version of the skprx file or corrupt or something. I finally decided to replace it and as soon as I restarted, now it works!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 158

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: