Can't choose to buy game system

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I have both a 360 and a PS3, the PS3 still gets used frequently while the 360 has been in my cupboard since my last move (over a year ago now).

Not voting either way, but personally I prefer the PS3, to be honest I probably would get rid of the 360 if it wasn't for the occasional exclusive I may want to play.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have both a 360 and a PS3, the PS3 still gets used frequently while the 360 has been in my cupboard since my last move (over a year ago now).

Not voting either way, but personally I prefer the PS3, to be honest I probably would get rid of the 360 if it wasn't for the occasional exclusive I may want to play.

You just explained my situation the only difference is, i sold my 360

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I came into this thread and was presented with a really friggin' hard poll...
Dammit.

uuuuuuuuuuh.
I'd say PS3...not specifically because Graces is better than Vesperia, but because Valkyria Chronicles is god damn amazing and both consoles have most of the same games anyway.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A tales of fan should definitely go for ps3 as theres alot more for you there in the 'tales of' series.

With the consoles, if you are a big user of online gaming go for xbox. You get what you pay for.
If you are more of a hardcore offline gamer, ps3 is alot more worth your time. The offline gaming library of ps3 is better. Gotta love them exclusive RPG's

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Xillia? Huh...I miss that part. I heard there is part 2. Plus someone already mention this thread. Wow...that quite alot about ps3 cuz it much better than Xbox 360. I do support Xbox 360 but small chance for ps3. But most of you courage me about ps3. It seem best one ever. I do love Wii. So I keep it cuz my wii is hacked. So I wont sell it.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 360 has the better online service and controller, so that would be my vote.

Again, though, they're both fine consoles. You're not going wrong with either.

D

Deleted_171835

Personally, I would get a PS3 because it has more (arguably better) exclusives but either console is okay.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look like it pass 4:45 pm. Well final result is ps3 and tales of grace f. I am going close this thread, unless you guys suggest me buy rpg game for ps3, I will glad to hear it. :)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
You won't regret buying the PS3, i still have my PS3 from launch and had many enjoyable gaming hours on it too.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since people told me, I feel like I am fan of ps3 or something like that. I wonder how many rpg game that ps3 have. :3 Can't wait to look up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bc fuck that