Can't boot to emmc after updating firmware

GIKAS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey everyone so I just updated my switch to the latest atmosphere and firmware bu using the AIO updater app.... Everything went fine until o tried to boot into emummc where it shows the attached screen... I tried reinstalling Atmosphere and I replaced almost everything in the SD card... Official CFW Boots fine... What can I do now?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_151917.jpg
    IMG_20220503_151917.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 46
Last edited by GIKAS1,

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone so I just updated my switch to the latest atmosphere and firmware bu using the AIO updater app.... Everything went fine until o tried to boot into emummc where it shows the attached screen... I tried reinstalling Atmosphere and I replaced almost everything in the SD card... Official CFW Boots fine... What can I do now?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
I think your emummc is dying. If you care about your saves, you should export them via tegraexplorer or NxNandManager before you do anything else
Was your sd card formatted in exFAT?

GIKAS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think your emummc is dying. If you care about your saves, you should export them via tegraexplorer or NxNandManager before you do anything else
Was your sd card formatted in exFAT?
I'll do that rn then... My card is in fat32

Last edited by GIKAS1,

GIKAS1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For anyone wondering I ''fixed'' it by installing emummc again through hekate on top of my current, broken one. The result is that now I have Atmosphere 1.3.2 and the system fw i had before I tried to update

Reactions: nitrodude150

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1