Henrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi!

First off, I have read the rules about warez but I am still not certain that my question is neither allowed nor disallowed. I will therefore tread carefully.

There is this game that I love called Age of Booty. It was one of hundreds of games taken down because of the GameSpy crash. Since then, it has been delisted and cannot be purchased. But believe me, if I could I would. Again and again. I have bought the game and it is sitting happily on my OFW, totally legit PS3 Superslim. It supports local splitscreen and also LAN gameplay.

I would like to install this game on my hacked PS3 slim to play LAN 4 vs 4 players, but I can't install it because I can't buy it and I can't download it through My Downloads list, because I want to keep my official account completely kosher and not add my user to a hacked PS3. I have tried NoPayStation to install the game that way, and it works for the US version since it has a .rap file that comes with it. (The .rap activation method has always worked for me with other titles.)

However, the US game cannot communicate with my official EU version. When I download the EU version on the hacked slim, NPS says that no .rap license file is needed since ReActPSN will take care of it anyway. It might be one of them C00-games, but I'm not sure. I cannot make it work, though, neither with just launching the ReActPSN program nor launching it with the O button pressed. The end result is always that the game keeps saying it is a demo version. Demo versions cannot play the campaign and cannot play LAN. They support splitscreen but only in limited modes with all maps locked. The custom maps on my official PS3 is also something I would very much like to back up safely, since they are numerous and highly detailed, with dozens and dozens of hours of work put into them.

I would like to get this game out from the grave, especially before the PS3 Store is completely dead, and I can't buy it again and I fail to install it through hack methods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope I'm not breaking any rules, though I know I am walking in muddy waters. :unsure: Should this thread be closed, well, then, I do apologize. The game is not procurable in any other way, really, which makes me think it's worth a shot.

Thanks. :shy:

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

PSNpatch can help you with all your activation issues, it's way easier to use than reActPSN, just run it and press R1, it will tell you which game has been activated.

You can find the latest version on PSX-Place

Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay