Cancelled Saints Row PSP Title ISO Released To Public By Volition Studios

337472-Video 10 00m 06s.jpg

Man this is a doozy. A front page article from the PSP section about an unfinished game leaked by its own studio?

You're not dreaming, Destructoid reported today that Saints Row Undercover, a PSP project by Volition studios that was soon cancelled, had some screenshots and videos released last week.

Rather than stay content with uploading video of the content, they decided to release the ISO of the game into the wild for everyone to try out!

You can check out an archived stream of the game here.

I won't be personally linking to the ISO simply due to it being uploaded on a few warez sites, but I trust our community will have no trouble finding it ;)

:arrow: SOURCE

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to play this on my Fire TV 2 via PPSSPP. I cant seem to get past te loading screen after you select "New Game". I get a force quit after two seconds of loading :/

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UMD Generator works wonders.
Thanks, that works good. Just do not compress it to a .cso and leave it as a uncompressed .iso or the game will freeze after choosing new game. Working for me on real hardware with a PSP Phat 1000 model with 6.60 pro-c and a PSP Slim 2000 with 6.60 pro-c.

Last edited by cvskid,

loco365

Trophies
XP
To make it work on the psp you have to delete the original EBOOT.bin and rename the BOOT.bin to EBOOT.bin is working on my psp 3000 with 6.20 lme
Confirmed this working, got the first loading screen so far, however, I'm not getting any further, but at least it boots.

Edit: Got to the loading screen, but it crashed shortly into the loading sequence. It probably crashes because it runs out of memory as it's expecting the memory allocation of a devkit.

Last edited by loco365,

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a patched ISO on a certain PSP ISO site posted by an admin mentioning that it works on the PSP. I'm currently not at home to test it though.
Tested this iso on my psp 3000 04g running 6.20 pro-c2 and it appears to work

Edit: seems to crash the psp on the loading screen after selecting new game

Last edited by Adeka,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*