Hacking Can You Run Iso On Jailbreak PS4?

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi everybody,
Please forgive me for the bad english and if i am saying sh*t >< I am totally new to the ps4 scene and i maybe misunderstood some things so excuse me again
So i am looking forward to buy a PS4 and i searched about the ps4 jailbreaks and i found some videos and links that show that it is possible to jailbreak it
This link https://www.bitterwallet.com/games/ps4-jailbreak-lets-you-play-pirated-games-91207 made me very confused.... seemed to me like a fake one but i
saw other links that talk about jailbreak too and that it is possible on ps4 sooooo....
Here are my questions:
1) Is it possible to jailbreak PS4?
2) If yes, can you run .iso (ps4)games on it?
Thank's everybody and sorry again for posting such a dumb thread

Last edited by Simiaraichu,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. No PS4 jailbreak (not yet)
2. there is a chip that let you copy harddrives of another ps4 (with the same mod chip) and run on your console (lets say you and few friends have the modchip. you can share your games. but one of you must have the original).
3. There is a exploit for 4.5x but it will only be released if its patched.

if something is incorrect.....correct me then.

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Reactions: Kleyon and Ryccardo

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in the link. it says 1.76 but newest fw is 4.71 i would take a ps4 with max FW 4.55. 1.76 ones are rare

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and if you click the link it still says in url bitterwaller

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
yes sorry about the link :(
So actually it needs a 1.76 ps4.... I doubt that it runs horizon zero dawn and the newest games on ps4... I guess that i'll wait for the exploit to be released lol
thank you so much for answering man!

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Thx for the information! then if the exploit runs on 4.5x i'm going to wait until it's out and buy a ps4 :D

Simiaraichu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
azoreseuropa i think that if the exploit will be succesfull we'll get a list of the games that run on the firmware
Thx for the advice sora takihawa, where i live it should be easy to find one, or i'll ask if any of my friends is selling one

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
azoreseuropa i think that if the exploit will be succesfull we'll get a list of the games that run on the firmware
Thx for the advice sora takihawa, where i live it should be easy to find one, or i'll ask if any of my friends is selling one

Yeah but it is better to get a list of the games that run on the firmware right now just to caught up before the exploit will be successful. Why not ?

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
in the link. it says 1.76 but newest fw is 4.71 i would take a ps4 with max FW 4.55. 1.76 ones are rare

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and if you click the link it still says in url bitterwaller

Just a little mistake, newest firmware is 4.72 not 4.71 and 5.00 is coming (actually on Beta)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo