Can someone tell me how to hack my xbox 360 E?

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you have to solder in a Mod Chip and post fix, read the Nand from your Xbox360, flash xell to your xbox360 nand, write down the CPU Key, create an RGH Image and flash it to your xbox360 Nand.

There are Guides that explains it more in Detail but have in mind that if you never moded a console read carefully and follow the Guide step by step, there is a high risk to brick your console if not done properly.

You also require good soldering skills.

Good Luck

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to solder in a Mod Chip and post fix, read the Nand from your Xbox360, flash xell to your xbox360 nand, write down the CPU Key, create an RGH Image and flash it to your xbox360 Nand.

There are Guides that explains it more in Detail but have in mind that if you never moded a console read carefully and follow the Guide step by step, there is a high risk to brick your console if not done properly.

You also require good soldering skills.

Good Luck
With RgH 3 you no longer need a glitch chip just a few wires

That being said there is a via you gotta scrape under the heat sink that is super tiny and fragile

You will likely need a microscope

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the rough rule is a manufacturing date before August of 2014 will be a Corona board. You'll need a post fix adapter and then rgh 3 with a specific resister. Anything after that date is almost surly to be a Winchester board which you cannot do anything with currently.

I just rgh3 an E two weeks ago so it is possible. Use the RGH link from the second post and have the right date of console. Weekendmodder has a shop that sells supplies you will need, including the postfix adapter.

Last edited by cagerhager,
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)