Cote d'Ivoire

GordonFHL3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah, if you were able to install that cia then I think the problem is on the cia file of that game

Ok, I got something interesting, after trying to install several times, I tried checksum checking.
When the CIA file is on my PC, the cheksum is correct, but when it's on the SD Card, it's different from the original, is this normal or it's corrupted?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I got something interesting, after trying to install several times, I tried checksum checking.
When the CIA file is on my PC, the cheksum is correct, but when it's on the SD Card, it's different from the original, is this normal or it's corrupted?

do you happen to have a second sd card to try out? just copy everything from the old cart to the new. and just try out any other game. mario land 3d for example.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found a 4gb laying around and tested it, same checksum, but on 32gb the checksum was different.
I guess it is corrupted
did you get the 32 gb one from ebay or something? it might be a cheap knockoff. thy're known to corrupt easily.

GordonFHL3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
do you happen to have a second sd card to try out? just copy everything from the old cart to the new. and just try out any other game. mario land 3d for example.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you get the 32 gb one from ebay or something? it might be a cheap knockoff. thy're known to corrupt easily.

I'm not from USA btw, it's a 32gb Sandisk, I knew some of them were corrupted, but I wanted to try it out anyway.

Now I even get the icon of the game when installing the non-patched CIA, it's not installed yet but wanted to inform about it, later I'll try the english patched version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.