Hacking Can i play ps1 games without using Adrenaline?

Rage_Of_the_Ancients

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you run adrenaline off the vita’s memory card? I have a 200gb micro sd in the sd2vita with little under 50gb left, got a 16gb memory stick which is all but full(got like couple hundred mbs left). I could format the memory stick and have the PSP games on it, if I do that will I be able use pkjg to download to it for the PSP games & to the sd2vita for the vita games?

Or possibly have the roms for retroarch on it, I currently have the roms for the retro handhelds(gb/gbc/gba, game gear, lynx, neo geo/colour pocket) & the nes on the sd2vita so would need to move them(how easy is it to do so). Not planning on playing the retro home consoles(other than the nes), arcade etc on the vita, will leave those for the pc.

I might not be the best to answer all of that because im learning as i go too, but your best way to do it would be to clear some space on that sony card, (i dont think formatting is necessary - i didnt, just space) and then add the roms on the memory stick manually. I dont know of a way to do it through pkjg where you can tell it “download this here, but then this **here**. Thats why i just manually filled it and when you boot Adrenaline, you simply change your memory stick location from ux0 to uma0. This will tell it, dont use my sd card for my psp memory card, use the vita card instead. You can also do the same thing with ps1 games. Then youll be just like me, and make the same thread because youll realize what im trying to do would be super convenient haha.

Last edited by Rage_Of_the_Ancients,

Rage_Of_the_Ancients

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have an update and YES for anyone else wondering, Adrenaline bubble manager worked FLAWLESSLY! It combines both my ux0 AND uma0 all onto the homescreen! Now that i have that solved, i have a new question, because i hit a new "problem". Is there any plugin or mod that works around or eliminates the 100 icon limit?

I read up and its technically 500, but only 10 tiles of 10, so alot of things need to be in folders. I easily hit the limit making my psp/ps1 icons. So much so i had to put everything in folders and reboot TWICE to get everything to load in. Im 10000% more organized now but not having to use folders to do it would be the icing on the cake. Id say i have close to 200 icons maybe more.

Rage_Of_the_Ancients

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i never knew that with ABM ...
Yeah me either im really happy someone mentioned that, i almost didnt make this thread but it 100% was the exact fix i was searching for! I can only hope more dev's learn from how awesome of a feature that is and allow more app's to use files from different directories as a standard!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password