Homebrew Can I install two same channels in the wii channel menu?

decepxious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I tried to install my game wads connected to usb loader gx, but modded super mario wii(SMNE01) wad and newer smb(SMNE03) wad can't exist together.
I think the reason is wii recognizes two game channels as same thing. So I tried to change the banner of SMNE03 wad and tried again, but it didn't work.
When I install SMNE01 wad, SMNE03 wad disappears and vice versa. So now I am finding the method how can I install two same channels together. Please help me if you guys had same problem before.

P.S. I am from South Korea, so my English is not good. Thank you for your help.

airturtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As a workaround, you could always install one WAD to:

- An Emulated NAND (using a software called ShowMiiWads on a PC)

then install the second WAD:

- To your Wii's internal NAND, using a Homebrew WAD Installer on the Wii.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I tried to install my game wads connected to usb loader gx, but modded super mario wii(SMNE01) wad and newer smb(SMNE03) wad can't exist together.
I think the reason is wii recognizes two game channels as same thing. So I tried to change the banner of SMNE03 wad and tried again, but it didn't work.
When I install SMNE01 wad, SMNE03 wad disappears and vice versa. So now I am finding the method how can I install two same channels together. Please help me if you guys had same problem before.

P.S. I am from South Korea, so my English is not good. Thank you for your help.
You can change the game ID of the WAD file. I'm not sure what's the correct tool to use or if you can simply hex edit the file, but it's definitely possible.

Proli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Take one of the WADs, put it in CustomizeMii and change the channel ID. That should make it so both can be on your system menu at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken