Homebrew Can a 3DS connect to Citra's servers?

ihaveawindows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I was wondering if I could connect my 3DS to Citra's servers, since the forums on Citra's website only tells me that Citra cannot connect to Nintendo's servers, so, can a 3DS connect to Citra's servers? Has this ever been done?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if I could connect my 3DS to Citra's servers, since the forums on Citra's website only tells me that Citra cannot connect to Nintendo's servers, so, can a 3DS connect to Citra's servers? Has this ever been done?
What does the citra servers let u do?

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good Question,i like to know if this possible to connect our 3ds consoles with the Citra Servers.

It would be great to play your 3ds games without ninty messing our 3ds console with their stables updates jokes,like the wimmfi servers from DS consoles.

Last edited by JaNDeRPeiCH,

ihaveawindows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Good Question,i like to know if this possible to connect our 3ds consoles with the Citra Servers.

It would be great to play your 3ds games without ninty messing our 3ds console with their stables updates jokes,like the wimmfi servers from DS consoles.
I know, right? I was thinking we can exploit @SonoSoos's 3DSController+ and use it as a controller and multiplayer client... Is that possible?
Edit: Unfortunately, I have no programming experience....

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It'd be cool to play with 3dsless friends. For example, my gf could visit my animal crossing village.. that'd be neat. I don't have much hopes of this being possible tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: