Hacking Built In Freeloader To Games

jahnaud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi guys, i tried to replace the apploader of the first partition trucha says me it's impossible (error 6).but trucha lets replace apploader of the second partition.
Is it normal??

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
jahnaud said:
hi guys, i tried to replace the apploader of the first partition trucha says me it's impossible (error 6).but trucha lets replace apploader of the second partition.
Is it normal??

Count two! Same problem here with one piece unlimited adventure

Nyarlathotep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
KamuiX said:
jahnaud said:
Is it normal??

i've got the same error 06 solved extracting 1) the apploader.bin from the freeloader; 2) extracting the apploader.bin from the first partition in the iso; 3) replace the apploader in the iso with nr 1)

PS remember to sign both partitions!

worked with NMH USA -> PAL

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Nyarlathotep said:
KamuiX said:
jahnaud said:
Is it normal??

i've got the same error 06 solved extracting 1) the apploader.bin from the freeloader; 2) extracting the apploader.bin from the first partition in the iso; 3) replace the apploader in the iso with nr 1)

PS remember to sign both partitions!

worked with NMH USA -> PAL

Thanks! Really works! It's like if you don't extract a file from the partition you want then you can't replace that file to that partition. Tested also with main.dol to replace it without first extract it and got the same error. So first extract the file you want to replace!

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use region fri to extract replace the file no need for trucha at all
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious